shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal input

drpepper

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I have been dating for several years now. Our first date years ago consisted of getting lunch at a local restaurant and then we went for a walk around a rather historic cemetery in the area. The cemetery is also considered a park and has a observation point on top of a hill in the center. From this point you have a beautiful view of downtown. Every year we have been repeating this date, it has become a tradition of ours. I have been thinking of ways to propose to her and the thought of proposing at this observation point keeps coming to mind. It is something that is meaningful to both of us. My only concern is that proposing at what technically is a cemetery may have a negative connotation.

Thoughts, suggestions?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Hope this isn't too late, but I think that if that park is special to the two of you, who cares if others perceive it as negative? You could really take it to the literal definition, of "until death do us part" too! I think if you do it at the top of the observation hill though, that would be really neat. Are there graves all the way up to the top of the hill? I would think usually there are not graves on a hill but I could be wrong. In any case, good luck! Do you have the ring all set?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results