shape
carat
color
clarity

proposal idea...need help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sphilips

Rough_Rock
Anyone New-Yorkers know of a place in the city where caricature artists work? I''m thinking about popping the question by having a street artist draw a funny picture of the two of us and draw in a huge ring on her finger. I want it to seem spontanoues (although its clearly not) but I''m not that familiar with the city. Anything near Central park, Washington Square park or South Street Seaport would work...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2009 11:26:31 PM
Author:sphilips
Anyone New-Yorkers know of a place in the city where caricature artists work? I''m thinking about popping the question by having a street artist draw a funny picture of the two of us and draw in a huge ring on her finger. I want it to seem spontanoues (although its clearly not) but I''m not that familiar with the city. Anything near Central park, Washington Square park or South Street Seaport would work...
That sounds like a great idea, but I am afraid I am not from NY!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that idea! The only one that I know of that is there EVERY SINGLE DAY like clockwork...rain or shine....is when I am walking to the Port Authority after work (pass by him every day at like 6:00-6:15). he is on the corner of 41st and 8th, right to the side of the Red Lobster.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results