shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jw81575

Rough_Rock
Hi, first time poster here...

I''ve found the perfect ring for the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with...

Now on to the proposal...

We have a vacation planned to Mexico in 4 weeks, so I don''t really want to plan another long weekend between now and then and I certainly won''t be able to wait to give it to her then. Her birthday is coming up soon, so I was thinking of getting dressed up and having a nice, private dinner at home and creating a Photo Book with the proposal in the back. I know I''m not the first to think of this, but does anyone know where I can order a photo book with a compartment in the back to hold the ring?

Ideally, a proposal on the beach would be fitting for us but since we haven''t seen the sun in 3 months and the lake is frozen, I think a photo book proposal is perfect.

Your input is definitely appreciated.

Suggestions?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 10:59:21 AM
Author:jw81575
Hi, first time poster here...

I''ve found the perfect ring for the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with...

Now on to the proposal...

We have a vacation planned to Mexico in 4 weeks, so I don''t really want to plan another long weekend between now and then and I certainly won''t be able to wait to give it to her then. Her birthday is coming up soon, so I was thinking of getting dressed up and having a nice, private dinner at home and creating a Photo Book with the proposal in the back. I know I''m not the first to think of this, but does anyone know where I can order a photo book with a compartment in the back to hold the ring?

Ideally, a proposal on the beach would be fitting for us but since we haven''t seen the sun in 3 months and the lake is frozen, I think a photo book proposal is perfect.

Your input is definitely appreciated.

Suggestions?
I think you may be able to find a scrapbook at Michaels or something of the like that has pockets that you can add either to the cover, or as the final "page" in the book...

I think the proposal sounds sweet...and be sure to post hand shots!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results