shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Help New Years

PearlWhite

Rough_Rock
My plans were to propose at midnight on New Years Eve. We planned on having a little get together at our house but has now turned into a larger gathering between both our families. I was thinking of proposing in front of everyone at the stroke of midnight right after I light off the fireworks display but have read that proposing in front of family and friends really isn’t a great idea. So now I’m looking at other ways to go about it. Any help would be much appreciated.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d ask what your SO would want... a quiet, intimate proposal with only the two of you or would she enjoy everyone being there for the big moment? That’s what should matter most, not what random strangers might have written somewhere.

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I cringe at such a personal moment “shared” in front of others. I also hate when the guy leads with the ring. Oh, sure...I will take the ring...but maybe not the guy! Lol,

Take her out for a quiet dinner.....ask her to marry you..get the answer...THEN present the ring or talk about the ring or whatever. Save the Big Announcement for the gathering...IF that is agreed upon between the two of you. One the largest decisions you two will make together.... is the proposal and acceptance. Keep it special.

Best wishes!

FM

PearlWhite

Rough_Rock
I’ve asked myself that question a few times and honestly all she will care about is that I’m finally asking her to marry me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results