shape
carat
color
clarity

Proof of More than Retail by BP Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Here is where Pricescope can quickly point out scammers in just a few clicksHere are BP's offeringsNOTE NONE OF HIS STONES HAVE GIA LAB REPORTS - HE USES IDC..claiming they have critical acclaim other than in the US. But then he is from the US, 909 area code...HERE's The FACTS he challenged me to proveStone 1:1.19 carat VVS-1 H ColorHIS PRICE ( BELOW WHOLESALE?? ) $8330.00A search using Pricescope using 1.18-1.24 cara6t G-H VVS-1 lists approximate 20 diamonds listed for sale (AT RETAIL) ranging from:$ 6029.00 to $6948.00AND THESE ARE RETAIL PRICES!
Stone Number 2:1.02 VS2- I colorBP Below wholesale price $ 5502.00A search using PRICESCOPE.COM reveals
about 17 stones listed...
Search parameters
1.01 - 1.04 carat ICOLOR -VS1- VS2 ClarityPrices listed show $3368.00 - $ 4111.00Stone Number 3:1.08 H SI-1 BP Below Wholesale Price : $ 5508.00Price search at retail for listed comparable stones on Pricescope.com reveal :Search parameters :
1.05 - 1.10
Clarity SI-1
Color HResults Lowest RETAIL price $ 3530.00
Highest RETAIL price $ 4563.00If you'd like to try a search for listed diamonds use http://www.pricescope.com So BRYANT - YOU ASKED FOR PROOF... YOU GOT IT... YOUR PRICES ARE IN EXCESS of RETAIL PRICES.... SO HOW DO YOU HAVE THE GALL to say they are BELOW WHOLESALE?????Your practices deserve to be exposed.... and you're getting it..since you asked for it!YOU GOT IT....rockdoc
------------------

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I love the service you guys provide here. Thanks for the FYI.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very good use of the Pricescope search. This is such a simple thing to do, but only informed consumers are fortunate enough to find out about it.

NEVER believe it when someone offers to sell to you, the consumer, a diamond BELOW WHOLESALE. Remember, there are many dealers who are ready to buy with no salesmanship required.

Someone may offer a great deal, but it will NEVER be below wholesale....Never. No matter how cheap it is, the price a consumer pays is NOT LESS THAN WHOLESALE.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very good use of the Pricescope search. This is such a simple thing to do, but only informed consumers are fortunate enough to find out about it.

NEVER believe it when someone offers to sell to you, the consumer, a diamond BELOW WHOLESALE. Remember, there are many dealers who are ready to buy with no salesmanship required.

Someone may offer a great deal, but it will NEVER be below wholesale....Never. No matter how cheap it is, the price a consumer pays is NOT LESS THAN WHOLESALE.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rockdoc.
appl.gif

it's super useful to have info like this brought to consumers' attention.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Many years ago I knew a dealer who would tell consumers “ I am selling my diamonds at cost” When I asked “ How can you do that” he would answer “Easy , I buy below cost”

Wayne
Melbourne Diamond Exchange ltd

Smooth

Rough_Rock
OK, is it just me, but does RockDoc's post show a date of 8/11/2000? In fact, a number of his posts are dated 8/11/2000.
I find that strange since it appears RockDoc joined the board 8/16/2000.
confused.gif

Is that due to a bug, leonid?

Vynyaca

Rough_Rock
Pardon my ignorance, but what is BP short for?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results