shape
carat
color
clarity

Prom season is upon us. Who would be your dream date?

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
A second chance to go to the prom, but this time with your 'dream' date. You're only 18 once and you can choose any guy or gal who caught your attention, or you can choose a celebrity. No matter whom you choose, let's assume that your dream date said ' Yes".

Who would it be? Remember it's all about a dream coming true for one very special occasion. :love:

Please give us a glimpse into your hormone-charged past :wavey: .

I'll go first just to ease the tension :appl: . When I was 14 and in Grade 9, I spotted this unbelievably handsome young man who was in Grade 13. As luck would have it, there was a school dance where all the girls were in a large circle and all the guys in a smaller circle inside. When the music stopped, you were to dance with the person across from you. My heart stopped when I glimpsed the guy of my dreams :love: :love: . I hoped he would dance with me, but I had seen other guys or girls simply walk away from their 'partner'. Not my guy, though. He looked so shy and had obviously never learned to dance. He asked where he should put his hands!!??? Anywhere you want would have been my first reaction, but I placed his hands where they should be and we proceeded to 'dance'. We were both so shy that we couldn't look each other in the eye. He was a magnificent gentleman by keeping his distance whereas my hormones screamed, hold me closer, you handsome devil. The song ended and we both hesitated for awhile before I said, 'Thank you very much" and headed off. What a fool I was and what a stupid thing to say! I watched him all night, but he hadn't screwed up the courage to ask anyone else. :sigh: I dreamed on and vowed never again to wash my right hand (which had held his).

We kept greeting each other in the halls of the school when we crossed paths, but two years later, he asked my best friend for a date.

My dream was over. :(sad

Now, it's your turn.....

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
C'mon, Pricescopers, play along, please :tongue:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
When I was 18 I would have picked Dean Cain. He had just finished playing Superman on Lois and Clark and I was obsessed. It would have been a bit pervy because I think he would have been close to 30.

Yes, please.

image-3888303063.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remember it's all about a dream coming true for one very special occasion :love:

OK I know this answer is going to cause eye rolling but it's the truth...my dh! I wish I knew him way back then. However there is a 7 year age difference so at my senior prom when I was 16 my dh was 23 but that's whom I would choose. I didn't know him then but if we could pick anyone I choose him. I would have loved knowing him when I was so young. The only problem is I was (and still am haha) immature for my age and he was mature for his age so the age difference might have seemed even greater at that time but I'm willing to chance it if we could go back in time in this game. 8)

Adding some pics...excuse the quality as 2 of these pics are pretty old lol.

dhnow.jpg

dhatcollegegraduation.jpg

dhasteenager.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back then I would have picked River Phoenix. Now I would take Johnny Depp. 'Course if Johnny Depp showed up at my door we would soooo not be going to prom. :lickout: :love: :saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results