shape
carat
color
clarity

PROGRESS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
I feel nice & relaxed now. We have a venue & caterer locked. I know what dress I want.

Sidenote: Has anyone purchased from ebridal superstore??

I found a box of 50 Anna Griffin invites & response cards with envelopes for $4.98 at Michael''s. I just need to find a matching (in color only) cardstock for my other inserts (like accommodations & things to do). They''re pretty plain, cream with a beveled edge, but we can dress them up well I think.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for being relaxed! It is always nice to get the big things done like the venue and catering. Do you mind sharing what dress you want? I love seeing everybody''s dresses.
3.gif
I hope you post pictures of your invites too! :) It is a great feeling when you can start checking things off the to do list!
1.gif

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
I''ll try to get a mock up of the invite done! I''m heading into final exams soon which will put all wedding planning on hold.

Ok, every pic I''ve found of the dress online SUCKS. It looks so blah. But on me, in a deep creamy ivory it was breathtaking!

Its Moonlight J6110. The very close contendor Is Mori Lee 2517 (I think that''s the style number).

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I think both dresses look great, I know what you mean though about online pictures not doing justice. It is wonderful when you can put on a gown and it is perfect on you. Good luck on your final exams!! I look forward to seeing your invites too!
1.gif
Happy planning!!

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
MORE PROGRESS!!

FI and I were going to do a no bridal party wedding. But he wants his cousin who grew up like a little brother to him to be his best man. So, I asked my friend to be my MOH. Actually, using some scrapbooking supplies - glossy pink paper, a pretty bow (brown with colorful circles), and iridescent yellow puffy paint - I made a card that said "Will you be my maid of honor?". I should''ve taken a pic of it :)

I''m excited. She has been cheerleader #1 of our relationship from the start and has done more work than I have with wedding planning! I''ll probably catch some flack for not choosing my sister...but I am keeping my promise that FI and I are doing this OUR way.

I''m excited!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results