Pro Pics - Mannequin's Vintage-Glam Wedding

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Before the Ceremony

My DH getting ready.
scottgettingready.jpg

Our wedding rings in the roses DH brought for the hotel suite.
weddingrings.jpg

The wedding gown my mother made for my big day.
weddingdress.jpg

Fab wedding shoes!
shoes.jpg

Something old: Great great grandmother's wedding ring (two rubies and seed pearls set in gold).
Something borrowed: DH's grandmother's 1930s Whiting and Davis mesh evening bag.
something%20old.jpg

Mom zipping me up.
zip.jpg

Final touches...
veiling.jpg

I love you, Mom!
mom.jpg

My beautiful bridesmaids.
bridesmaids.jpg

The bride and her attendants in the Bride's room.
lovelyladies.jpg

Me and my best friend (MOH).
courtneyandhelen.jpg

Always my daddy's girl.
daddysmooch.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Ceremony and Portraits

My bro and Mom in her gorgeous MOB dress, lighting the tapers for the unity candle.
hotmama.jpg

Processional with my daddy. When asked who gives this woman to be married, he said, "Her mother does." He said he didn't want to give me away, so he's just putting me on loan and gaining a son. LOL
processional.jpg

Beautiful shot of the church.
ceremony_0.jpg

Ceremony. I loved my altar arrangements, and you can see my floating unity candle in the back.
ceremony2.jpg

The kiss!
marriedkiss.jpg

Happy couple!
recessional_0.jpg

The bride and groom.
brideandgroom.jpg

Just married. :love: One of my favorites.
churchsteps.jpg

Bridal portrait.
prettybride.jpg

I like the color change the photographer did on this one, looks antiqued.
vintage.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Bridal Party Pictures

DH and his groomsmen (our brothers and his two best friends).
abbeyroad.jpg

"When Groomsmen Attack." LOL
harassgroom.jpg

DH and the boys. Great photo.
groomsmen.jpg

Me and my ladies. Our street photos were not as nice with hair blowing everywhere, but I like this one. My bouquet was all real flowers. The girls carried a mixture of real stock and roses mixed with silk amaryllis and feathers.
bridesmaidsstreet.jpg

On the steps in front of our venue, the Lafayette Grande (a 1920s-era Masonic building).
grandesteps.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Reception Photos

Our grand entrance into the Crystal Ballroom - styled/restored as a 1930s jazz dinner theater with tiered seating and a huge dancefloor. LOVED this room. The guests absolutely loved having a great view of everything from their seats. Walking into this room and being surrounded by all of our friends and family cheering made me cry!
applause.jpg

Our first dance - Ella Fitzgerald's version of Come Rain or Come Shine. A true highlight of the day. Hubs and I practiced a few hours during the week of the wedding, and the result was a polished, elegant dance. Love my bustle and hair accessory in this one, but not a fan of how my hair has lost nearly all of its curl by this point in the day. Oh, well.
firstdance_0.jpg

One happy groom during the toasts.
scott.jpg

The best seats in the house - what a view. I loved having a sweetheart table for just the two of us.
dinnerview.jpg

Smooch!
dinnerkiss_0.jpg

Our wedding pie!
weddingpie.jpg

Pie cutting. We had five different flavors of pie for our guests - yum!
piecutting.jpg

Dancing to Isn't She Lovely with my daddy - we had so much fun, I laughed through the whole dance.
daddydaughter.jpg

Our DJ was exceptional. She kept the floor packed all night long! Cupid Shuffle, anyone?
cupidshuffle.jpg

A cousin of mine was teased for the entire duration of wedding planning that he was not invited. He showed up wearing these glasses at the ceremony. LOL These were worn by many people all through the night, silly and fun.
paul.jpg

C'mon, ride the train...
conga.jpg

My daddy rocks! He owned the dancefloor all night.
airguitar.jpg

Taking a moment to breathe during the party - a few portraits in the hallways of the Grande.
husbandandwife.jpg

Last one! Thanks for viewing my vintage glam wedding day!
hallwaykiss.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Your photographer did a great job of capturing the love and happiness between you and your new DH!

And I love your hair clip!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, all of your guests had too much fun!! that reception room is kick a$$!! and you're dress is sooooo beautiful---love the way it looks in the pic of you & DH's first kiss. perfection! congrats!!!!!!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
You are so gorgeous in that dress. Your mother (who is a knockout in her dress BTW) is very clever to have made such a beautiful dress.
Congratulations!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Supers|1292142518|2794730 said:
You are so gorgeous in that dress. Your mother (who is a knockout in her dress BTW) is very clever to have made such a beautiful dress.
Congratulations!

The picture of you and your mother is my absolute favorite. She obviously loves you VERY much, and the dress she made for you is positively stunning.

Congratulations again, Mannequin! Your wedding looks like it was the perfect day for your and your hubs!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! Congratulations again, everything looked wonderful. I never noticed in your other thread, but your mums outfit was absolutely amazing! Did she make it herself as well?

You guys looked so happy and your wedding pie made me instantly hungry!! :lickout:

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Perfect feel for the church and venue! You look fabulous! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous- i really love the color of the bridesmaid's dresses....and it looks so nice how they picked different styles and yet it all looks so streamline.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos, it looks like you guys had a blast! :wavey:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful photos :) thanks for sharing and congratulations! I love your reception venue :)

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful! I am also doing a vintage theme.. :)) I love the pearls hanging off of your flower arrangements in the venue! Just lovely! :))

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
These photos are great. I love so many things about it, from the obvious love between you and your husband to the jam-packed dance floor. I'm glad the wedding went well and hope the two of you have a wonderful marriage!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I seriously cannot believe your mom made your dress, it is extremely stunning! Congratulations to you and your DH, everything looked wonderful!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations Mannequin! Your photos are beautiful.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for your nice comments. It is hard to choose just a few to post, I liked a lot of others. Maybe I can resize some and post more soon.

hawaiianorangetree said:
So beautiful! Congratulations again, everything looked wonderful. I never noticed in your other thread, but your mums outfit was absolutely amazing! Did she make it herself as well?

You guys looked so happy and your wedding pie made me instantly hungry!! :lickout:

HOT, my mother bought the dress she wore. It's a beautiful Grecian look evening gown by Tadashi.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, personal, intimate, fun wedding! You look radiant, and everybody looks like they were having the time of their lives. Congratulations!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all again for your comments. I found a nice picture of all of our rings together as I looked through photos again this week. This is PS - more bling pics, please!

My WF e-ring with my band and DH's band.

weddingrings2.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Found a great shot of my hair accessory, too. I had this feather, netting, pearl and rhinestone flower clip custom made by a lovely vendor on Etsy. I HIGHLY recommend Designs by Pris. *SO* sweet to work with, she even sent an email a few days before the wedding to wish us well.

hairacckiss.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results