shape
carat
color
clarity

Prisma or Gabriel- any info?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alexandria

Rough_Rock
I have never heard of either of them. They both seem as if they have been around for some time...Based on the sites.
If your looking for a specific re-mount, have it custom made for you with someone you are familiar with.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Thanks - doesn''t seem like anyone else has a response on this.

The B&M actually ordered all the settings I picked out from their catalogs and I am going tomorrow to try them on! So exciting.

Of course I will get all the details and then come home and surf and research some more..............it''s an addiction - I just want to make sure I''m getting the best deal/quality to remount my original stone.

I agree with another post I just read, I like the service and being able to touch/feel/see what I am actually buying.

dkodner

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Pearnut-

They are both well known and VERY good companies. I have known the guys( and girls) at Prisma for many years. They not only make an exceptional quality product, but they are good people. The kind of company that if you have a problem, they take care of it no with no hassle. They have the mindset that the customer comes first. i think you would be happy with the quality and design of either company.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info.

I got a quote of $3450 for a custom design - just like the one attached but bigger.

14K gold two tone
the 2 rounds would be .17 each and the baguettes would be 2 on each side (4 total) .25 tcw
so .59 tcw on the e-ring.

The band would be .47 tcw 2 rounds of .20 tcw and 3 baguettes .27 tcw.

Total for both rings 1.06 tcw.

I wanted to have bigger side diamonds but my budget is around $3000 for both rings.

I found one on Sea of Diamonds for $1375 .93 tcw - why is this so much cheaper?

prisma - this is the set - fl080013.jpg

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Sea of diamonds setting.

Forgot to mention - I''m setting a 1 ct pear shape - and I want to showcase it - not overpower it where your eyes go directly to the side diamonds.

What is your suggestions for size of rounds on the side?

sea of diamonds 111-1014 .81 tcw $1300  HI SI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results