shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Eugenie marries wearing a stunning tiara and earrings..

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CEF8A3AF-0975-42BA-B8DB-ABD86E5542A1.jpeg Princess Eugenie, 9th in line to the British throne married her long term boyfriend Jack today.
A lovely ‘relatively simple’ wedding and she looked stunning and truly very happy, as did her new husband Jack (when he wasn’t looking petrified). You could actually see their rapport just by watching them together, a real love match.
She was wearing a beautifully elegant dress and stunningly beautiful Diamond and Emerald Tiara she borrowed from the Queen, along with gorgeous Emerald and Diamond drop earrings. Now I’d love earring like that!
Does anyone have any more photos or information about the two items?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
The emeralds suit her so well! They bring out the color of her hair and her eyes. Wonderful choice.

kewpee

Rough_Rock
Stunning. I'd like to see a picture of her engagement ring.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looked very pretty and i like the emeralds in the tiara and earrings

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looked absolutely stunning.
That tiara is to die for. I think it’s my favourite ever.
The earring apparently hubby Jack has made for her and was her wedding gift.
I didn’t like what Meghan wore , boring navy, but loved Kate’s pink outfit and Beatrice’s bright blue ensemble. Fergie, hmmm, loved the colour but not the hat!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them emeralds!!! I thought she looked great and very happy. Meghan looked like she didn’t want to upstage, plus I think the dark/baggy look is hiding a pregnancy. Kate looked amazing as always. Personally I have to disagree on Beatrice. OMG. Looked 50!

kewpee

Rough_Rock
Holy smokes. Her engagement ring is spectacular.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all of the jewels she wore are exquisite, but I really really love her engagement ring! Just beautiful.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Love them emeralds!!! I thought she looked great and very happy. Meghan looked like she didn’t want to upstage, plus I think the dark/baggy look is hiding a pregnancy. Kate looked amazing as always. Personally I have to disagree on Beatrice. OMG. Looked 50!

Did you see all the rings Meaghan was wearing? I guess it’s her one concession for Instagram style!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was a nice gesture that Gary offered a discount for the Pads currently available on Finewater Gems' site as she has chosen a Pad for her engagement ring.

DK :))

kewpee

Rough_Rock
I thought it was a nice gesture that Gary offered a discount for the Pads currently available on Finewater Gems' site as she has chosen a Pad for her engagement ring.

DK :))
Im going to check out the firewater site now. Thnx.

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
That center emerald on her tiara tho....:appl:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does she have green eyes? Maybe that is why she chose an emerald tiara.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the links Diamondseeker2006 and Ice Empress, really interesting.

Wonderful news for Meghan and Harry, great spot Mowtownmama .

I believe she does have green eyes Lambskin, she just looked so lovely with those Emeralds! Drool...

Great tip dk168 . I love the colour of her Pad Sapphire but I was expecting her to have a more modern style of setting.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How right you were:D

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Polished, thank you, that’s great article and there’s a lovely link on the bottom of that article to a Gallery of royal engagement rings , very nice!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the link to Royal Engagement rings. Love Camilla's the best.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, both the tiara and overall look,

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought she looked FANTASTIC. They look so happy, and content. Barely any makeup, great hair, and that tiara is stunning.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nice articles, Polished. I found myself a bit down the internet rabbit hole reading all about the royal engagement rings

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results