shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut/radiant cut eternity band with round solitaire engagement ring?

Carats

Shiny_Rock
What do you think? would this look weird?

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I think it really depends on the setting of the round diamond. I think it might look a little "off" if it were like a plain six prong soltaire and a prong set princess eternity band. But like a thicker cathedral setting or a plain solitaire and channel set band would look fine.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Its a solitaire.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
*shrug* I like mixed cuts... I love how the different cuts of diamond all sparkle a little differently. I have a radiant & trillion e-ring and small round diamond eternity band, sort of the opposite of what you''re looking for, but I love my set :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 6 prong solitaire I wear with a princess channel set band (alt diamonds/emeralds) - YUMMY!!!!!!!

Carats

Shiny_Rock
do you have any pics together?

mmejk

Rough_Rock
I tried on a round brilliant Jazz band from Tiffany''s with one of their asscher prong-set solitaire rings and it was a fantastic combination. It just depends on what you''re looking for--something uniform or something a bit more funky.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 9:37:45 PM
Author: GossamerAngel
*shrug* I like mixed cuts... I love how the different cuts of diamond all sparkle a little differently. I have a radiant & trillion e-ring and small round diamond eternity band, sort of the opposite of what you''re looking for, but I love my set :)

Ditto. I like mixing things up. It is a little unexpected, which sets your set apart a little. What size stones are we talking about? I especially love the radiant idea.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am the opposite I have a princess solitare with a 5 stone round wedding band, looks great together!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I like mixing shapes up! I''ve had a round thin solitaire with a princess channel band, a thick solitaire with a princess channel band, and my current ring is a round diamond in a princess channel sidestones setting! All combinations have looked great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results