shape
carat
color
clarity

Prince William engagement ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since there is so much speculation about an upcoming engagement for Prince William, do you think he will buy Kate a diamond or go with a traditional gemstone? Any guesses what it will be?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I say sapphire! But who really knows....

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
or will grandmother QEII open the royal vault and give him an heirloom or a stone to be reset?

mz

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I think she''ll want a diamond.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I guess diamond too or family stone

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, family stone I bet.

Who has Diana''s ER ?

decodame

Rough_Rock
Harry has Diana''s ering.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering if he would use Diana''s ering. I don''t see Chelsea as the type to wear it!

Tawonda

Rough_Rock
I hope he doesn''t use Diana''s ring and goes with something along the lines of a large diamond solitaire. Mizz Middleton is so fortunate to be marrying a prince as handsome as he. She''s such a beauty that I''m certain the children will be gorgeous.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Camilla got an emerald cut diamond so maybe he follows his father in the diamond tradition.

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 11:00:19 PM
Author: movie zombie
or will grandmother QEII open the royal vault and give him an heirloom or a stone to be reset?

mz

Maybe that''s why he hasn''t proposed yet..he is still in there deciding which rock to pick
9.gif

I could see him choosing a coloured stone, which could come off as being more practical $$$ wise in the public eye, after the GFC. But I think her style is more a diamond.
I wonder if it will be a combination of a centre diamond and coloured side stones? Possibly birth stone colours?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''d love to be in that vault!

mz

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clarence House has scotched any engagement rumours, the vibe in the UK doesn't seem to be optimistic regarding an announcement....The dates in June that have been mentioned as possible announcement dates are actually booked for public engagements for Her Majesty, The Prince of Wales and Prince William, " Waity Katy" as she is often referred to might have to hold on a while longer.

I think if he ever does propose to Kate that he would probably go for a coloured gemstone, if the selection is made in the same way when the Prince of Wales was looking at rings for Diana Princess of Wales, a selection of rings were brought to the palace and the Princess made her choice out of these. I don't think she expressed a preference concerning the type of stone she wanted.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
I'd bet on a sapphire (blue stone, standing in for zircon: her birthstone) or ruby (his birthstone) featuring in a traditional halo ring or else a classic diamond solitaire or three-stone. Should be interesting anyway!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results