shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing help

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How do I determine a fair asking price for a Tiffany half eternity band that I purchased preloved and don't have any documentation for? I purchased it from a local jeweler a few years ago. Should I price it like a non-Tiffany? Thanks for your advice.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Checking on eBay under “sold” recently a Tiffany half eternity sold for $619 and another around $800. Obviously ring size and estimated carat weight affects pricing.
Without any Tiffany paperwork many buyers won’t want to pay a premium for the Tiffany name. I think you could ask a little more than the price of a “no name” one but if you’re wanting a quick sale you might need to price lower. If not urgent, you can wait til a buyer comes along.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Bron357! I'm in no hurry! It's lovely (love seeing the arrows in the little stones (3mm channel set band)) but I rarely wear it so if I can recoup some of the cost and someone else would enjoy, I'd like that I may add to my ebay listings and see what happens.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Bron357! I'm in no hurry! It's lovely (love seeing the arrows in the little stones (3mm channel set band)) but I rarely wear it so if I can recoup some of the cost and someone else would enjoy, I'd like that I may add to my ebay listings and see what happens.

Hello eapj, I'd love to know if you do list it because my cousin is getting married soon and I would send the listing to her and see if she is interested. It is possible she has already bought something, but last we talked she was interested in a band similar to what you are describing.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ll post back here when I list it, @OdetteOdile. I hate for things I no longer wear to sit in a drawer and someone in the big, wide world might be looking for what I’m ready to pass on.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I’ll post back here when I list it, @OdetteOdile. I hate for things I no longer wear to sit in a drawer and someone in the big, wide world might be looking for what I’m ready to pass on.

Thank you! I agree about not hanging on to things you are not wearing/using.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@OdetteOdile I wanted to let you know that I won’t be listing this band after all. I received a Generous offer from a dealer that is for more than I’d get selling it myself since I don’t have the original box, receipts, etc. for it. I hope that your cousin finds just what she’s looking for!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for letting me know. Congratulations on your generous offer from a dealer!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask who the dealer is? I may eventually want to try to sell some items. Thanks!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@CaseyLouLou - Sorry for the delay - I worked with Wilson Brothers Jewelry (not Wilson Estate Jewelry). I was offered a very fair price to sell it and even more to trade it. They had in inventory something I really liked so I ended up trading.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results