shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing/dealer for Memoire eternity wedding bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgal3429

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I''ve posted (wedding planning has kept me busy!), but I do check in every once in a while... Now I''m on the hunt for an eternity band as my wedding band. I''ve decided on the size (8pt-10pt stones), and I''m down to deciding between Whiteflash, Signed Pieces and Memoire. I really want a Memoire band, but when I called Pearlman''s, the price they were quoting was almost double the cost of a custom piece from Whiteflash and a comparable ring from Signed Pieces. I know that it won''t be the same price as Whiteflash/Signed pieces, but I didn''t think it commanded a 100% premium either. Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to get a Memoire band for a reasonable price? I know exactly what I want so I won''t be too much trouble to work with! Many thanks.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe Pearlmans is the only pricescope vendor that carries Memoire. you can try other memoire dealers for quotes and compare that way. Pearlmans will also pricematch plus give you additional 10% off of you can find the price advertised somewhere else lower.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
On some other Memoire threads they have mentioned Roberts Fine Jewelry in Houston I think. Don''t know more than that. Good luck and let us know if you find it cheaper somewhere!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will probably be harder to find cheaper than pearlmans unfortunately. Although memoire is a great brand with beautiful rings, I personally wouldn''t pay double over a whiteflash ring. WF uses incredible diamonds as well and I couldn''t be happier with my five stone ring from them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results