shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing and Selling Diamond Melee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gotMelee?

Rough_Rock
Can anyone provide information about how to go about selling diamond melee? I currently have about 20 carats of various qualities, with about 7 carats being really white and clear stones. Where or with which business should I go to receive a competitive price for this melee? Here in NJ, I have some contacts that will pay approximately $75 - $100/carat (I know that these contacts quickly resell this for a tidy profit - though I don''t know how much) and I know a dealer who states that he has some contacts in NYC that pay $175-$225/carat but I don''t know any specifics about who these contacts are. I am really looking for contacts that I can sell to on a routine basis because I scrap a lot of gold jewelry and accumulate melee over time.

Thank You,
David

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
If your in the trade and want broad contacts, join Polygon, IDEX or RapNet. You should be able to sell there with no problem, but price all depends on the quality/condition of the stones...some melee you can hardly give away these days
emsmilep.gif
, so expect to price your goods competitively.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results