shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Discount?

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen a couple of people mention a PS discount with James Allen if you mention the forum. Does that only apply to new purchases or does it work with diamond upgrades? How does one get this discount?

Thanks!

Akalahab

Shiny_Rock
Doesn't hurt to try - just mention "pricescope discount" to the SA.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you sign up with email, I think you get $100 off.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning customers get a discount - tho I'm not sure how much. Maybe 2%?

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Returning customers get a discount - tho I'm not sure how much. Maybe 2%?

Interesting, thank you. I was just curious. Never hurts to save a little.

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've heard it called the "advantage discount" now. Also, James Allen generally runs a 25% off discount during holidays, but it's not stackable with the other ones, except the wire transfer discount.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I've heard it called the "advantage discount" now. Also, James Allen generally runs a 25% off discount during holidays, but it's not stackable with the other ones, except the wire transfer discount.

The 25% discount only applies to settings and bands, correct? Or does that apply to loose diamonds as well?

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The 25% discount only applies to settings and bands, correct? Or does that apply to loose diamonds as well?

No unfortunately not. :(

HyBoNiX

Rough_Rock
I have seen a couple of people mention a PS discount with James Allen if you mention the forum. Does that only apply to new purchases or does it work with diamond upgrades? How does one get this discount?

Thanks!

I just bought an engagement ring from James Allen. I got a setting and a round diamond to go with it. If you simply just mention pricescope and the diamond community, they will give you a better discount than the $100 off coupon for new users. They actually just gave me $140 off for mentioning it. This was applied to the entire order (so it's not just loose diamonds only). For returning customers, I think they should do it. I hate to condone this, but you could create a new account with them to be a "new customer" if you are afraid of not getting a discount. Anyways, wonderful company and great service thus far. Good luck on your diamond shopping!

Sean_T

Shiny_Rock
I was quoted on 4 different diamonds, all 4% off diamond price. Discount diamond and setting then gets the wire discount. Hope this helps.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Make sure you get all pricing in writing with any discounts delineated clearly as line items. Double-check the math yourself. Ensure you have the name of the customer service representative who issued the quote for reference, should there be discrepancies between quotes from different representatives (it happens).

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the discount appears when you select the diamond through the PS search engine and you are then redirected to JA

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results