carat
color
clarity

pricescope discount?

tux182

Rough_Rock
Hi All

complete rookie here - so forgive me if this is a silly question
I've read online people keep referring to the 'pricescope discount' in relation to James Allen.

What is the discount/how do i get it etc?

Or is this just a dated deal?

Many thanks in advance

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not to stir up a can of worms, but very recently I asked James Allen in a Live Chat if there was a preferred customer discount or similar that might apply to my loose diamond purchase and mentioned I was a PriceScope member (at that point in the Live Chat, the JA rep did not know I was also a repeat JA customer)... the JA sales rep responded that there is a James Allen advantage program that might apply but would have to check to see if any discount would apply to the specific loose diamond I had selected. A small discount did apply to my stone (apx 3.5% as I recall). The JA sales rep never asked for my PS user name, and did not have my name or personal info at the time he checked on the discount, so I tend to think this discount is unrelated to PS membership.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been pricing diamonds from James Allen and they do offer a "James Allen Advantage" discount at this time, like marymm said.
It is not a Pricescope discount from what I understand. I do believe they will give the discount on loose stones to anyone that ask for it. I have asked for a quote for the James Allen Advantage price on loose diamonds via live chat several times over the last month and it is always a nice savings. So do be sure to ask for it!
They also have a coupon code listed on one of the couponing sites for 10% off wedding bands. I have use it for a few diamond bands I am stacking. That code is WEDDING10.

tux182

Rough_Rock
great info!

Thanks all :)

thisisnotwilliam

Rough_Rock
Apologies for resurrecting an old topic, but I think it's worth mentioning that the JA advantage pricing scheme is still active.

I received a ca. 4.25% discount on my selected loose diamond (SEP 2016).

It is also worth noting that the JA rep. will have to create your order to apply this, meaning you won't have opportunity to enter any additional promo codes (which typically apply to bands only). In my case, the JA advantage pricing discount presented better savings than the $100 voucher I had (and the 15% band discount I missed in AUG 2016), but at a lower price point this may not be the case.

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results