shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Price Reduced: 10.5x10mm Moissanite Signature Antique Platinum Ring

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
Selling an OEC / OMC custom cut moissanite with chunky facets. DEF color and is equivalent to 4+ carats in size.

Link to LoupeTroupe posting:

<a href="http://loupetroop.com/listings/ring...anite-signature-antique-replica-platinum-ring">Price Reduced: 10.5mm x 10mm OEC Moissanite Signature Antique replica platinum ring on Loupe Troop</a>

The setting is platinum and includes 6 natural earth mined diamonds. It is a size 5 but easily resizable and band is thin (approximately 1.5mm) so the stone really pops! Setting is a replica of my personal engagement ring which is the Ring Concierge Signature Antique setting.

Item is like new in condition and only worn a few times. I decided I wanted something a little larger for special occasions, so selling this to purchase the larger stone/ring. This is a replica of my personal engagement ring and originally purchased to use as a travel ring before Covid ended all of my travel :(

Price lowered to $1,500 which includes priority shipping and insurance for within the United States only. Please contact via LoupeTroop listing for more videos/photos if needed. Open to reasonable offers.

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
SOLD!

Sorry it won't let me update the actual listing. Admins - please feel free to close thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results