shape
carat
color
clarity

Price question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
I know I don''t have the full details of the stone yet, but if you can give me a general idea of what the price should be for the following stone, I would appreciate it:

3.57Ct
round brilliant
G-color
vvs clarity

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 12:56:16 AM
Author:gemnut
I know I don''t have the full details of the stone yet, but if you can give me a general idea of what the price should be for the following stone, I would appreciate it:

3.57Ct
round brilliant
G-color
vvs clarity
What is the lab report please, GIA?

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
You can assume it''s fro an independent appraiser

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 6:59:41 AM
Author: gemnut
You can assume it''s fro an independent appraiser
33.gif
So its an uncertified stone?

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know yet. I''m waiting for details. May I have a quote on its value either way? Thanks. A rough estimate will do.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 7:38:18 AM
Author: gemnut
I don't know yet. I'm waiting for details. May I have a quote on its value either way? Thanks. A rough estimate will do.
Sorry we really can't give much info without knowing which grading report the diamond has and whether it is VVS1 or VVS2 clarity as these factors can make a huge difference to the price.

This is only an example of a diamond with a GIA report and remember various other factors can affect the pricing - this diamond is being sold at around 21k per carat, price $76000 with discount for bank wire payment, G VVS2.

https://www.pricescope.com/origin.asp?id=341279&sh=8&prc=76428

So the diamond you are considering could be considerably less depending on the grading report, to around the price of the one I linked to more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results