shape
carat
color
clarity

Price for 2.70 ct D color brilliant cut diamond ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NLF

Rough_Rock
I have made the big purchase and wondering if I overpaid, underpaid or fairly paid for a 2.70, ideal cut, AGS, VSI brilliant cut diamond.What should I have paid for this diamond? Before I share the price, could you provide me with your opinions

Another question.... I was under the impression that VSI would never have any "black", but this diamond has 3 minute blemishes, only seen under 10X loupe below the girdle. Looking at the table, everything is clear. I am wondering if a VS1 carity should be clear of any carbon? Thank You.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
NLF-

You can "Pricescope your diamond" at the top of the page to get a better idea of pricing info, although you could probably expect to pay a little more at a B & M. I''m not sure about the inclusion question-I''m not an expert.

Sounds like a gorgeous stone, though! Do you have any pictures to share?
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In a stone that size, you might be able to see some dark marks with a loupe, even with a VS clarity. Clarity grading is done face up, so you might indeed be able to see something from the side. As to the price, try the search tool as SK suggests. I can imagine that is one stunning rock you purchased, any chance of pics???
30.gif

NLF

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the responses. I looked up the price and found out I paid an "average" price, I think... there was only 1 diamond closed to my specifications.
It is very helpful to know that clarity grading is done by looking at the table and as caret size increases, clarity grading is more liberal. Pictures coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results