shape
carat
color
clarity

Price estimate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Voronwe

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am interested in having a custom engagement ring made, and I am looking for different estimates on what the cost would be, so that I can see if the local jeweler is giving me an accurate price.

The ring would be based on this design, made with white gold. It would be placed on a size 7 finger, so it wouldn''t need to be very small, but it would be fairly weighty. I would like a sapphire set in the center, but just based on the cutting of the ring and the gold, how much should I expect this ring to cost? The figure I have right now is anywhere between 800 and 1000. Should I trust this?

Here''s the design, just go by the black lines to get the shape, ignore the shading.

ring2.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tradeshop ?! this seems to be their speciality.

Two other shops that make such things would be Furthers and Metalsmiths
1.gif

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Prices seems very fair for custom work.
1.gif

purduephotog

Rough_Rock
Well, I thought the one I was having spec'd out was difficult and your's is coming in at 1/2 the cost in plat, and about 300$ cheaper in WG (if I use your expensive numbers).

Might just give them a ring.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results