shape
carat
color
clarity

Preview of what I missed getting delivered on Friday.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! Can't wait to see your own photos of it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! More pics when you get her!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. Saw this on Instagram earlier. Can’t wait to see more pictures.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Gaahhhh!!! Don't you hate it when you miss the delivery guy!! :wall:
On a positive note, you have an absolutely beautiful ring coming to you very soon, she looks stunning!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Can’t wait to get this on my finger tomorrow. Missed the darn delivery on Friday. My first DK with OECs.

Beautiful!! And as for missed delivery that is why I always ask for "hold at location" - both for security and the knowledge that I won't miss :)

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! And as for missed delivery that is why I always ask for "hold at location" - both for security and the knowledge that I won't miss :)

Thanks, @Mreader. I’m used to that with WF. Didn’t know how DK ships his stuff. Now I know to just have it held at the location. He offered to do that when I missed it but didn’t want to mess with it as it may get lost in the shuffle.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Gaahhhh!!! Don't you hate it when you miss the delivery guy!! :wall:
On a positive note, you have an absolutely beautiful ring coming to you very soon, she looks stunning!!

Thank you, @GeorgieQ !

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is exciting!! Hope you get it tomorrow!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on IG today. It's just perfect! Can't wait to see handshots!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I love this version with OECs!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful @Dmndsr4evr11! I saw this on IG too..Gorgeous!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love this version with OECs!

Thank you! Love yours as well :). @Cerulean helped me decide on bezel vs prongs. She was kind enough to show all her pics and describing her experience with her setting. Is yours done by DK as well? Would love to see more pics of your ring and the specs.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I also saw this on IG! Stunning can’t wait to see it on your hand :D

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Love yours as well :). @Cerulean helped me decide on bezel vs prongs. She was kind enough to show all her pics and describing her experience with her setting. Is yours done by DK as well? Would love to see more pics of your ring and the specs.

I am sooooo excited for you! I saw it on DKs IG and swooned!

dmack

Shiny_Rock

Oh, I think I shared all of this on your other thread! Looks like you've got nearly the exact same "model" as mine, with a slightly different shank. Enjoy! It's really beautifully done.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I think I shared all of this on your other thread! Looks like you've got nearly the exact same "model" as mine, with a slightly different shank. Enjoy! It's really beautifully done.

Oh I’m so sorry. So many threads... sorry I forgot :(. Thank so much.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

I see it now. I’m sorry I forgot. I’ve read so many posts. I just saw the post of your ring. It’s beautiful!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Soooo exciting! I saw this beauty on insta yesterday and didn’t realize it was yours! Can’t wait to see hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results