shape
carat
color
clarity

Pretty sure I'm getting a ring for Christmas!!

Sooie

Rough_Rock
Well I saw on his internet history that he has been shopping for a ring. This has been going on for months. I didn't want to look too closely, but a few weeks ago I saw where it said "secure page" on one of the PS vendor sites. I'm thinking he made a purchase! Then a few days ago I saw that he was googling sparklers (like fireworks). I wasn't purposely snooping, I was just using his computer and I accidentally closed a page and went to the history to find it. Seriously though, why else would he need sparklers?! Gotta be a surprise coming. A few days ago I figured out how to make the computer not save any history so I won't see anymore. I don't want to know anymore. He is acting super lovey and giddy lately. :love:

Sooo what do you guys think? Maybe he is still shopping and I'm getting my hopes up for nothing. He knows I'm so crazy about Christmas though. His whole family is joining mine this year. My dear 93 yr old Grandma hosts it every year at her house. We almost lost her a little bit back and now after a year of recovery she is doing fanatastic. So this is even more special since we count each holiday with her as a blessing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Ooohh that sounds so promising!!!! And exciting! I heart sparklers!!! I hope that you get your sparkly for Christmas :D :D

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
That DEFINITELY sounds promising. Oooooh, so exciting! Loads of *~*~*~*dust*~*~*~*~

audball

Ideal_Rock
Exciting! It sure sounds like something is going on! *fingers crossed!*

starrylight

Shiny_Rock
I'd say chances are likely. He could order the ring and keep it hidden for ages like others, but the fact that he purchased sparklers means to me that he likely is in the process of deciding how to propose. :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a proposal is imminent, especially given his lovey and giddy behavior and an event with both families is scheduled.

Glad to hear your grandmother's health has improved.

Very exciting! Keep us posted!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
veeeeerrry suspicious!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed (and blowing you a little PS DUST your way!!) that your dreams will come true over the holidays!! So exciting for you, Sooie!!

(now STOP using his computer!!! He's been planning this for months... don't look any further!!)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Stop thinking about it!!!!! Your man is/has been trying so hard to keep things from you.... i know you were looking for a lost page, and wondering eyes and curious minds.......... :cheeky: :cheeky: I am probably the same when it comes to these things.

Hmm maybe i should throw a spanner in the works and say think the movie Love Actually. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Now seriously, i do hope that you can still keep a surprised look when you get a sparkler of what ever description. PS dust your way!!!! I hope that Rudolph will not get lost with the sparkler that he has to carry on his way to your house. But, i am sure Rudolph is a very smart reindeer!!!! BTW- i have ordered a very special set of dark sunglasses for you... make sure you open that box first before THAT small box

Glad that you g/ma is still with you to celebrate the festivities.
Merry Christmas.

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
That is very exciting!! Stop snooping though :D :D :D !!

We might have a lot of list movement this holiday season!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Sooie!!! ******************DUST*****************!!! :D :D How very exciting!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Schafenm|1355535581|3331725 said:
That is very exciting!! Stop snooping though :D :D :D !!

We might have a lot of list movement this holiday season!
Let's hope so!! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results