shape
carat
color
clarity

President pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Agreement.

E B

Ideal_Rock
The U.S., Syria, and Nicaragua. And Nicaragua didn't sign because it doesn't go far enough.

He made it into a goddamn reality show reveal, too. I am embarrassed by him every single day, but today might take the cake.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lord above......

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm watching it live too. And we wonder why other countries think we are a bunch of idiots.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Why do you think this is a good deal for the US or even the world?
Don't you think restrictions should be increased for polluters like China and India? Sure other countries want our money and want to see us disadvantaged in economic competition.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'd like to see someone score the number of lies in this speech- about the accord or just in general. Compare it to his normal speeches.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he was the captain of the Titanic he'd declare the maiden voyage a YUGE success...

E B

Ideal_Rock
Is he still going? I had to turn it off and am now following on Twitter. A lot of journalists saying it seems as though he doesn't actually know what the Paris Accord is (using words like renegotiate). He doesn't know how NATO spending works, so this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Thanks, middle finger voters.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
For the first time since getting over the shock of election day, I feel literal despair.

Do these people not care about their children's futures? Apparently he doesn't realise that Manhattan is a vulnerable, low-lying island... Does he not own property there?

And Ryan, McConell... The stupidity is mind-boggling

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just from an economic standpoint, which they always tout - the republicans say that these policies stifle businesses; but what about innovation? Does that not create more entrepreneurs, more people wanting to push past this rather doing the same old? Trying to "bring back coal" or whatever he was going to do - not going to happen. But saying, hey, this is what we have to work with, what can we do? How can we be better? That's where the real magic happens.
We know he doesn't care about the environment, but to say its an economic benefit is BS.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HE is flipping clueless. Can someone please explain how on earth he still had supporters? At what point does common sense come in to play? His whole party is a bunch of lemmings.

I think this is just to undo anything Obama supported.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1793.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1795.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to dispel Pvss Grab's misconception about having been elected by the people of Pittsburgh.

IMG_1796.JPG

SMC

Ideal_Rock
If I was religious, recent events like this one and the Portland train stabbings would be enough to convince me that there is no higher being. My heart hurts every time I read the news.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
If I was religious, recent events like this one and the Portland train stabbings would be enough to convince me that there is no higher being. My heart hurts every time I read the news.

I know exactly what you mean.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It breaks my heart to SMC. On a happier note. I love your avaitar

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure why it is a surprise to anyone. It was a campaign promise that is now fulfilled.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results