shape
carat
color
clarity

Present for Mom

hollyns

Rough_Rock
My mom's 55 birthday is coming up around Christmas and me and my brother are looking to get her a joint present for both occasions. Budget is $1000. Currently, my only idea is a 5 stone ring. IDJ have 0.75 ct 5 stone rings within budget. Her engagement ring is extremely small and I don't remember her ever wearing it. She currently wears a chunky white gold diamond cluster ring, but the diamonds in it are very tiny. She likes chunky jewelry so I don't think a DBTY necklace or bracelet is something she would wear. She also always wears large earrings, never studs.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? What are your thoughts on a 5 stone ring? Her ring size is about a 6.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a 5 stone is a great idea. I wore a .83 5 stone as my wedding band but also wore it without my engagement ring. It
was my go to ring.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a 5 stone is very nice as well.

I wear a lot of chunky costume jewelry. I favor very large earrings and statement necklaces. So does my mother actually. But with real jewelry I am conservative and stick to classic pieces.

I got my MIL a pair of beautiful diamond hoops from IDJ.

I would call them and ask them to send you pictures of 3-4 different items with PS quality diamonds in your budget. And go from there.

That's basically what I did. I called IDJ and said, this is my budget I want a gift for MIL what do you have. They sent me pictures and BAM, done.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1473204007|4073879 said:
I think a 5 stone is very nice as well.

I wear a lot of chunky costume jewelry. I favor very large earrings and statement necklaces. So does my mother actually. But with real jewelry I am conservative and stick to classic pieces.

I got my MIL a pair of beautiful diamond hoops from IDJ.

I would call them and ask them to send you pictures of 3-4 different items with PS quality diamonds in your budget. And go from there.

That's basically what I did. I called IDJ and said, this is my budget I want a gift for MIL what do you have. They sent me pictures and BAM, done.

Yep, this is an excellent idea!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results