shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Holiday Clearance sale

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, and they look great on your Mom! That's a great gift. My mom is getting a pendant this year but maybe next year I should get her something like that.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Great size and length on your Mom! May she wear it in health and happiness!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely presents! :appl:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl, please tell your Mom she looks beautiful in her lovely new pearls! You are a great daughter :)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
PP put up a few more items. The mixed SS necklace is so pretty. :love:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett|1419388730|3806934 said:
mynattk|1419222707|3805525 said:
ckrickett, did you get those ripples you were considering? If so, I'd like to know what you think of them compared to the glamor shots.

No! When I talked myself into them they had sold out! ;(

I don't know which ripples, but there is a strand in the PP sale. Maybe someone changed their mind?

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
When the sale started there were six strands. I bought one. When it arrived, it was different than what I expected. I wore it for a while, waiting for it to wake up. It did somewhat, but still didn't really have the same feel as the one in the picture. I was disappointed, but understand how pearls can be, so I reluctantly returned it. At that point I noticed all the strands were sold out. Shortly after I returned my strand, two were made available on the sale page. They sold out again... Now I see that there are two available again.

ckrickett I think you were smart to ask for comparison photos before you decide to buy.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I really wanted the black pearl/black diamond pendant from the Black Friday sale; but, I picked a different strand and had no more money to play with, so I was super excited that this piece made it to the Christmas clearance sale. This is one of those rare pieces that seems to show a more true representation of what the piece looks like in the glamour shots vs IRL shots. I really love this piece! It's very pretty in person. I hope they decide to make matching earrings at some point though. I don't really have anything else that goes with this pendant.

_25558.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Isn't it great when a piece you covet makes it to another sale and you get to nab it?! So satisfying.

Enjoy and wear in health. Keep us posted about the earring situation...

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
It really is great when when the stars line up like this! :)

_25560.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl, I love that for your mom, and I really love it with what she is wearing, that shape can go casual or dressy. Sweet daughter you are.

Itimsmfft I have loved this drop from the first post on the PP blog it really looks great on you, beautiful, I would wear some black spinel stud earrings set in gunmetal findings or black plating.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Great presents everyone!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ltlmsmfft|1419623546|3807997 said:
It really is great when when the stars line up like this! :)
That caught my eye as well. What a pretty pendant. Thanks for posting RL shots.

I just saw a friend at a holiday party and she had on one of fw studs from PP's sale. She asked me for a recommendation a few months ago on where to buy her first pearls and has been watching the specials. They looked amazing - glowed on her ears.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Even though we weren't supposed to be doing gifts this year (just got back from a trip that was our holiday gift), I found this hanging on our tree on Christmas Eve from my H...

2014-12-24_22.jpg

Apparently it had been hanging there for a week without my noticing. ::)

And a pajama neck shot from Christmas morning, because of course it was the first thing I put on! I did transfer it to an 18" chain, since the 16" one it came with doesn't suit the pendant on me.

2014-12-25_09.jpg

(apologies for the picture quality, I think the focus on my iphone camera is getting hinky. I am going to try to pull out the proper camera after everyone is back to school/work next week and get some proper pics)

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pendant ltlmsmfft! I was admiring that one in the sale as well!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is really lovely -- and a great presentation (I thought you were showing off the cookie ornament at first, I can see how you missed it if you didn't know to look!). Which length chain is in your neck shot? It looks beautiful

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely items everyone is showing! I couldn't resist a pair of inexpensive fwp drops on simple hooks. They were under $100.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
That pendant looks lovely on you, EvangelineG.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Lovely pendant, EvangelineG ... and a clever husband besides! Someone posted here an different version of a 3 pearl pendant, and put it on a LONG chain, I thought that was a very nice alternate look for different necklines too. Enjoy your new pendant :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice pendant, EvangelineG. I'd love to see some more pictures of it. It reminds me of my homemade "white-red-and-blue" pendant I put together from a white South Sea pearl, a reddish Kasumi pearl and a blue Kamoka Tahitian. I've had it for several years and it remains a dear favorite.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
A happy example of real life shots outdoing glamour shots. My new metallic peach/pink drops are mesmerizing (neck shots later, I promise). The surfaces are clean, the luster is sharp and the colors and overtones knock my socks off, especially the green! Like metallic candy:

Glamour shot:

4619_1_0.jpg

close-up_29.jpg

_25699.jpg

_25700.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Bsomlo ... YES! Oh, I'm so delighted for you :dance: :dance: :dance: I told you I had a feeling :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bsomlo and Tucs! The chain in the pic is 18".

Thanks CRDKeshi! Great suggestion, and what's that they say about great minds thinking alike? Because I did try it on a much longer chain the other day, but failed to get pictures. It was a thicker sterling one, about 30"-ish long? And I loved the look on the longer, heftier chain too. I also layered it with a 36" metallic white strand, which was a bit fancy for my day of errands, but I enjoyed it. :) Luckily the bale on the pendant is nice and big, and will be able to accommodate a variety of chain options.

Thanks Fly Girl! I am going to have to take a look around to see some pics of your white, red and blue pendant. It sounds lovely! I will take some better pics of the pendant. It is really interesting to me how much of a chameleon the lavender pearl is- it goes all the way from looking pink to mostly grey/silver depending on the light. I'd like to get a pic of it if I can.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful strand Bsomlo!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi|1420046292|3810056 said:
Bsomlo ... YES! Oh, I'm so delighted for you :dance: :dance: :dance: I told you I had a feeling :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

CRD -- they're quite small, but I'm going to twist these devils up with other strands! They're like baby cousins to yours. Let's compare them at the Ruckus. Hisano said yours have more green -- but probably the same batch.

Thanks, EvangelineG!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Well, I think they're just gorgeous, Bsomlo ... I'm not seeing more green in mine than yours, in fact ... but then I don't have Hisano's eye :) YES, I'd love to have a pink pearl party at the next Ruckus LOL! My favorite pairing of my pinks is with, oddly enough, my 2 Tahitian strands. It's weird, but they look great together ... in explicable, but ... ENJOY!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so pretty Bsomio! So much nicer IRL than in the pics from PP. I was curious to see what they would look like! I can see them going well with your skin tone.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here they are on a forest green turtleneck by the light of the computer monitor and tree lights in darkness:

by_light_of_monitor_on_forest_green.jpg

close-up_by_light_of_monitor_on_forest_green.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful photos!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
EvangelineG|1420046523|3810061 said:
Thanks Fly Girl! I am going to have to take a look around to see some pics of your white, red and blue pendant. It sounds lovely! I will take some better pics of the pendant. It is really interesting to me how much of a chameleon the lavender pearl is- it goes all the way from looking pink to mostly grey/silver depending on the light. I'd like to get a pic of it if I can.

EvangelineG - There is a photo of my three pearl pendant in this thread.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sea-of-cortez-pearl-enhancer-from-kojima-pearls.170615/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sea-of-cortez-pearl-enhancer-from-kojima-pearls.170615/[/URL]

Just hoping to save you some time. :))

I'm looking forward to more photos of yours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results