shape
carat
color
clarity

Potential eBay store...with lovely colored stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
From the looks of them anyway, the design of their pages is crisp and clean, their pictures are really beautiful and their stones appear to be lovely as well.

I am back on the hunt for the green tourmaline for Greg''s potential ring this year....I''m looking for something like an octagon of a larger size, maybe 10x13 or similar, very eye-clean and a nice, not too dark color. I kind of like some of their olive tourms but nothing big enough for the ring right now on their auctions.

Can anyone comment on them?

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=settgold

Uncle Marty

Rough_Rock
Mara,
Since you say you already have the ring I would like to know the exact size of the stone needed.
Mens rings generally are not set with prongs that can be moved to accomodate any size gemstone (within reason).
Please send me the MM size needed to mount the ring for your Greg.

Uncle Marty of course

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Qute shop Mara...

As far as I can see, their stones are well worth the reserve price, the pictures are correct (maybe a tad brighter and more 'colored' than I would imagine them taken on such small stones) but... you do need to know what the stuff will look like on your own. This is one place prone to produce "screen shock" it there ever was one !

There are many Thai virtual shops like this: not surprisigly, knowing where the material actually comes from. Dis you ever deal with Thaigem? Their strategy reads - at least to me - "Good bargain, good return policy, pleased buyer keeps merchandise as long as they expect to get exactly what they have paid for". No bargain here on sight, but all those are nice to me 'cause all rocks are anyway !

BTW, did you see THIS one ?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uncle Marty...

See my thread and pictures on the ring that I want for Greg here. I saw it on a TV Show....and assume I'd have to have the setting custom made. I want small ACA melee for the diamonds and a lovely green tourm. In this thread Val noted she thought it would need to be a significantly large stone to really carry off the 'sitting across the entire finger' look. So I measured one of his other rings and around 14mm seems like it would be good (for the length across). I like the look of the one in the picture in terms of proportions.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/green-tourmaline-mens-ring.11480/

Uncle Marty

Rough_Rock
Mara,
What are ACA melee ?
Need explkanations for some of the abbrev. on this site ?
UMOC

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ACA 'A Cut Above' is the brand for WhiteFlash's superideal line of Hearts and Arrows (H&A) stones. They cut tiny melee stones in the H&A superideal ACA way. I am having my wedding ring made with them!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results