shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your wedding cake

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm... for some reason there was no reply button on the other post your cake thread so I figured I''d start a new one. I always thought I''d like something very simple and I do but I''m also liking the squared tiers that aren''t placed straight on top of each other.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Well, this is a general idea, but ours will be round, have flowers that match *our* colors, and two little green glass birds kissing as a cake topper.

For the flavor/filling, we're thinking either strawberries and cream or double chocolate mousse.

ebreewedcake.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the style we're going for. Our catch-phrase on our STDs and invitations is “They met, they flirted, they fell in love, be there when they tie the knot.” So the cake will say "They met, they flirted, they fell in love".

Not sure of the flavor yet but I LOVE extra buttery buttercream frosting!

yummy cake.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s ours. Pound cake with french vanilla icing and apricot glaze between the layers and fresh berries.

500x375.aspx

Here''s the image that was our inspiration.

CakeIdea.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine! It will be red roses instead of grapes in the design and real red roses with no greenery instead of the live flowers shown in the picture.

robbie3982cake2.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine. The flower decorations matches my bouquet.

cake11407.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
well, I haven''t made a decision on a cake, but we are most likely going with all white flowers (callas and roses) and I loved this cake!

M~

1860758_1.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the inspiration pic for ours. We''re thinking about chocolate cake, marzipan instead of fondant, and the ribbons will be sapphire blue instead of yellow. A friend is making it for us.

daisieswt.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely cakes ladies!!!

We are trying to save money by combining cakes and centerpieces. We will be having 8 inch ivory round table cakes decorated with some flowers on each one.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
this is a picture of my cake:

Vanilla cake with black cherry and vanilla buttercream filling frosted with vanilla buttercream:

Cake in Color.JPG

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great idea KCoursolle!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Here are the inspiration cakes for ours...

The base will be 6 small cakes, and then another larger cake will sit directly on top of that, and then we''ll have 3 more tiers, seperated with columns and filled with hydrangeas. The tiers will have a navy ribbon around the edge, but not the ribbon spiraling down the sides. The cake topper will be a version of my enagement infinity pendant. It will be a total of 5 tiers.

Flavors will be vanilla cake with lemon filling, lemon cream filling, orange cream filling, and raspberry filling.

sumscakesmall.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This is what our grooms cake will look like, but instead of the berries, it will be small peanut butter cups! The flavors will be chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream icing, coated in chocolate fudge icing. M is SO excited!

sumsgroomscake.jpg

tanyak

Shiny_Rock
My picture didn't work. I'll try it again.

Attachments

• tanyak16[1].jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 322
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results