shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your 1st world problem today

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Are there electronics to manipulate how much of each of those 4 elements we hear, and are there electronics to manipulate the phase of each of the four?

I forgot to answer this; I have a lot of control of the Bass itself being active pickups, 3 band EQ. Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, pick up selection as well as a power tap switch that changes the wiring configuration of the pickups.

Attachments

• 20220722_090119.jpg
    20220722_090119.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So .... my fun cheap little pearls arrived from Wen pearls
shipping was very quick
but i hate NZ post
so it wasn't in the letter box last night when i got bome at 6.30pm but it was in the box at 8.25 when i left this morning for work
but it was sticking out of the box
it had rained in the night and rain had washed down the wee package and onto the other mail in the bottom of the letter box grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
also it must have been opened by customs because it was in a plastic NZ post envolope and im pretty sure it did not leave China like that
there was no note saying why it had been opened and no paperwork inside from Wen
i know we are all living in a P (that's what we call ice here) epidemic but pearls are not meth making ingredients !
not that long ago you would get a note saying one's package had been opened

its not like i didn't pay NZ GST tax on it
Etsy kindly handles the tax for the NZ govt

anyway that's my gripe today
NZ post :angryfire:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im realled peed- off
i worked so hard last week doing extra hours for our store manager who was taking leave to spend time with her grandkids in the school holidays

i was really looking forward to a bit if a splurge on non-essentials
i had factored in one big gas bottle for the hot water but i just opened the bill to pay it to find the yearly gas bottle rental is due too
so the bill is double :angryfire: :boohoo: :(2

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a 2023 Genesis GV80. Closest dealer is 8 hrs away and there aren't any certified service dealers here. It's a Hyundai subsidiary and you'd think Hyundai dealers would be able to service it but nooooooooooo :roll:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got hit by a truck in May, and replacement parts to repair the car aren’t available until at least October :roll:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results