Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first and only grandchild - Autumn with her Meemaw (I'm Nanny).. the light and joy of my life.

autiememaw.jpg

Well you already know how I feel about your precious little munchkin. She is amazing and a bright light. Autie is Autielicious in every way. And so lucky to have you great Kate as her grandma. XO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cant post a full frontal picture but Hazel born yesterday at 7:30 at 8 lbs, 20.5" long this is me holding her :kiss2: 964ED70D-F4F6-4E68-8E8C-E9093001D6D4.jpeg

Beautiful. You can see and feel the love between the 2 of you. That is what makes life meaningful.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My seven year old granddaughter at the White House tonight for a Halloween event - the Statue of Liberty never looked so good!

Your granddaughter is absolutely precious @MissGotRocks! Wonderful costume too :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first and only grandchild - Autumn with her Meemaw (I'm Nanny).. the light and joy of my life.

autiememaw.jpg

You already know I adore your Autumn @Tekate but I wanted to tell you again! :love: She's adorable!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I adore you.. you are the nicest and kindnest woman.. I am sooo lucky to know you June.. hope all the fam is doing well :) xoxoxo Kate

You already know I adore your Autumn @Tekate but I wanted to tell you again! :love: She's adorable!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My seven year old granddaughter at the White House tonight for a Halloween event - the Statue of Liberty never looked so good!

Super cute!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MGR she is adorable! you are a lucky grandma! Happy Halloween to her! (and you).

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MGR she is adorable! you are a lucky grandma! Happy Halloween to her! (and you).

Thanks so much Tekate! Hope you are enjoying your little one as well!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I adore you.. you are the nicest and kindnest woman.. I am sooo lucky to know you June.. hope all the fam is doing well :) xoxoxo Kate

@Tekate, you have me beat in the kindness department <3...I feel the same way about you XX

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh look at your bundle of preciousness, she is adorable DF!

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Will you teach he/her to speak Mandarin?..:bigsmile:. I hope my SIL will teach his daughter Mandarin.

I missed this thread somehow, but found it rereading the sad thread about your leaving us behind. I wish you were still here so I could brag to you about how my daughter and SIL have had both of their children taking Mandarin classes and both are doing well with the classes. My oldest granddaughter is almost ten and the younger is 7.

They have the advantage of getting to practice with their paternal grandparents who are wonderful, loving people from Taiwan.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread somehow, but found it rereading the sad thread about your leaving us behind. I wish you were still here so I could brag to you about how my daughter and SIL have had both of their children taking Mandarin classes and both are doing well with the classes. My oldest granddaughter is almost ten and the younger is 7.

They have the advantage of getting to practice with their paternal grandparents who are wonderful, loving people from Taiwan.

group hug time
we miss you DF
1675810956163.jpeg

Taiwan is on my bucket list Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results