shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible Vintage Tiffany 18k Green enamel and sapphire Gold ring??

omtk21

Rough_Rock
I have acquired this 18k (crudely stamped 750) green enamel and sapphire ring.

I have done some searching on the internet and have only come across one ring which looks similar to the one I have.

The ring of sapphires looks very similar to the Tiffany ring I came across online.

Could this ring have been re-sized and hallmarked by another jeweler, hence losing the original hallmarks (could explain the crude stamp)?

Please let me know if the pictures appear, I have had trouble in the past with other users being unable to see them.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.JPG 8.JPG

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To me, your ring does not appear to be of Tiffany -level quality. I’m looking especially at unevenness in the enameled petals: in some places the enamel goes just to a rim formed at the edge of the petal, in others it sort of seems to spill over. Also the petals don’t appear to be spaced consistently - some are distinct from their neighbors while others look to be co-joined. In my opinion, it’s highly unlikely this ring was made by Tiffany’s.

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I’d say it is more like to have been inspired by Tiffany if there is even any connection at all. A lot of jewelry companies try to make things similar to Tiffany and other iconic brands.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most rings are hallmarked nearer to the shoulders and thus hallmarks aren’t “lost” if and when resizing occurs as that’s usually done at the bottom of the shank. No jeweller in their right mind would damage or remove a Tiffany (Cartier etc) hallmark as the provenance and value of such a ring is in that hallmark.
But no, it’s not like the Tiffany ring in terms of quality of design or execution, it’s a lovely ring but not Tiffany. The “flower” style using enamel and gemstones has been popular since the early 1900s.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results