shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible new setting for my Oval

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DrJuju

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

Okay, so I''m finally happy with my upgraded stone and decided not to do a halo...HOWEVER...I''ve been looking at an eternity mounting for the e-ring and band. My original dream ring was a HUGE stone set on a prong set eternity band with another eternity band for the wedding band. I have an eternity band that I''ve worn for years (it was my promise ring) and I''m used to the feeling, separated finger, etc. I also have thought about practicality...but I do not work with my hands and also DON''T care because I LOVE prong set eternity bands!!!!!!

So- what does everyone think of setting my 3.01 carat oval in this setting?? It''s 4.0 ctw...2carats of stones each for the e-ring and band...

I think it might really make my stone POP...more so than what I''ve got going on now, which I feel it a little too busy.

getProductImage.php.jpg

DrJuju

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the pic being so small, but you get the idea
19.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a very classic look, I''m sure it would be lovely.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I think it would be stunning. The bands look delicate which would make your oval pop.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I think it will look lovely, not too busy but super blingy
9.gif

DrJuju

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 10:06:03 AM
Author: Bella_mezzo
I think it will look lovely, not too busy but super blingy
9.gif

Ahh! That''s what I wanted to hear. My friends and family think I''m crazy, but I think the width of my current band with my two stacked half eternity bands actually take away from my center stone....

DrJuju

Rough_Rock
Any ideas on what to do with my current setting and bands? The e-ring setting is six RB stones with a total carat weight of .90 The bands are two half eternity bands, a half carat each with RB''s.

I already have a channel set eternity band as a RHR so I''m all out of ideas...

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
A DBTY necklace? That's what I would do...it would look like little starbursts around your neck, really delicate, but sooo pretty...

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the setting, I think its classic and would make your huge Oval pop! I always loved shared prong eternity bands!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 2:27:46 PM
Author: DrJuju
Any ideas on what to do with my current setting and bands? The e-ring setting is six RB stones with a total carat weight of .90 The bands are two half eternity bands, a half carat each with RB''s.

I already have a channel set eternity band as a RHR so I''m all out of ideas...
I second a dbty necklace
I would also suggest dbty style dangle earings if you already have a necklace your wear often.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results