shape
carat
color
clarity

Positive Review for B2C Jewels (Alex & Patrick)

tweehoang

Rough_Rock
Leaving a review for Alex and Patrick from B2C.

I worked with Alex for about 3 weeks as he tried to help me source a loose stone. With advice from members here, I used PriceScope/RareCarat/StoneAlgo to narrow down my diamond search. I shopped around a lot and ultimately stuck with B2C because their pricing was very competitive. Basically if you find a stone from any site that you’re interested in, most likely B2C can get it for you at the lowest price. This Feb they were also running a 1% off discount for all loose stones (sale ends today though).

Alex is very patience and hardworking. He’s very easy to talk to and was very responsive and speedy. I spoke to many sales rep on my search for this stone and Alex by far was the most tenacious; he really wants to make the client happy with their purchase.

I spoke to Patrick a few times when we had to get down to the nitty gritty pricing part and I appreciated his tactfulness and willingness to help me get the best pricing.

Unfortunately I’m not in love with my stone choice once it was delivered to me but Alex assured me that I can send it back for a refund and we can start the search again. I may not have my perfect stone this time but I will continue to work with Alex to find the perfect one. No one can beat B2C pricing imo. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results