shape
carat
color
clarity

Posh hand fan, anyone?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really don't like the design at all. Too minimalist for my taste. For that kind of money, I would expect a more ornate piece.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful. Too rich for my blood though.

i think for that kind of money a tiara would be more practical .....
:mrgreen2:

I like this idea. But I am a tiara girl. Rubies and diamonds anyone?

tiara.jpg

Though I have quite a few lovely hand fans as at my age I occasionally (haha occasionally:wink2:) need some cool air around me.8-)

Sorry I don't have any photos of my (many) fans. I keep one in each purse (that can fit it as my smaller purses cannot). Form and function and much more reasonably priced than the one above. But oh that is a swoon worthy fan indeed.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
wa
I think it's beautiful. Too rich for my blood though.

I like this idea. But I am a tiara girl. Rubies and diamonds anyone?

tiara.jpg

Though I have quite a few lovely hand fans as at my age I occasionally (haha occasionally:wink2:) need some cool air around me.8-)

Sorry I don't have any photos of my (many) fans. I keep one in each purse (that can fit it as my smaller purses cannot). Form and function and much more reasonably priced than the one above. But oh that is a swoon worthy fan indeed.
was that on your wedding Missy ?:kiss2:

to be honest ive never seen a posh fan before :-o
i associate fans with old Pacific island nannas hot in church

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wa

was that on your wedding Missy ?:kiss2:

to be honest ive never seen a posh fan before :-o

No, I wish. I will see if I can find a photo of the tiara I wore on my wedding day. But it wasn't really a tiara though at the time I thought it was. LOL. I am so easy sometimes.

This is the only photo of the "tiara" I could find right now. You can sort of see it.

weddingdance.jpg

Haha well you have the "old" part right, what can I say. :oops:

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
@missy, how simple but yet so classy & elegant you looked!
Truly less is more sometimes =)2

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
No, I wish. I will see if I can find a photo of the tiara I wore on my wedding day. But it wasn't really a tiara though at the time I thought it was. LOL. I am so easy sometimes.

This is the only photo of the "tiara" I could find right now. You can sort of see it.

weddingdance.jpg

Haha well you have the "old" part right, what can I say. :oops:

You look soo beautiful happy and timeless. I love tiaras too. I have 2 that I wear for birthdays. I have my eye on one for the wedding.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, how simple but yet so classy & elegant you looked!
Truly less is more sometimes =)2

Thank you Lucida!

You look soo beautiful happy and timeless. I love tiaras too. I have 2 that I wear for birthdays. I have my eye on one for the wedding.

Thanks dear bling dream. I love that you wear them for birthdays and have 2! Can’t wait to see what you choos for your wedding!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lucida!

Thanks dear bling dream. I love that you wear them for birthdays and have 2! Can’t wait to see what you choos for your wedding!
Cant seem to catch my breath but hopefully will take pics of the tiaras soon. So exciting you love tiaras too! It must go with our love of bling and I'm sure many many others here love them too! I got one of them after seeing Anastasia on my birthday with my parents and fiance. Its gold toned, blingy and flatter profile,no point at top. The other is a rhinestone one with hearts. Oh I would LOVE a real jeweled tiara for my wedding.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I use fans and have certainly followed news of astonishing ones over the years... this is - terrifying!

Last edited:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
@missy that is such a lovely picture! Love is wonderful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results