shape
carat
color
clarity

**** Industry Worried Association With Trump May Tarnish Its Image

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
“This Presidency is not something we want to be connected with.
We have our standards.”

http://www.breakingburgh.com/****-industry-worried-association-with-white-house-may-tarnish-image/

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :blackeye:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really sad when I have to think about turning on the news when my kids are in the room. The youngest asked me what **** was the other day. Guessing it will get a lot worse before it's better.

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
It sounds like something from The Onion.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a satirical blog. Funny!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have our standards.”

http://www.breakingburgh.com/****-industry-worried-association-with-white-house-may-tarnish-image/

Kenny made a funny. LOL!!! He is one sad, sad excuse for a President. He's so damned embarrassing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can someone wake me when all of this is over and we have a new President and Vice President please.

backtobed.gif

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Talk about whores? Trump won b/c he was the lesser of two evils. Anyone who wanted thief crook and liar HRC who prostituted her positon as SOC for contributions to the Clinton Foundation (their bank acct) needs to have their head examined.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Kenny, you should follow your sig line.:naughty:

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
And what about FDR, JFK and DDE who all had mistresses. And there were others.

Admittedly Trump wasn't my first choice for POTUS. I much preferred Bolton. Now that's he's in the WH we can get down to business.

God Bless the 2nd amendment.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
She was just as wrong about Trump

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was just as wrong about Trump

Now that is a stretch by any imagination. Gemgirl was sharing how many of us feel about the current president. Trump is an embarrassment to the USA. And I love America but Trump does not represent me or many others in our country. We can still love America and Americans and not like the President.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, please do not quote an inappropriate post many times and then report it. Makes it much more difficult for us to remove, and we're going to remove your quoted content anyway when we do.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can all disagree RESPECTFULLY with each other. When you come from a place of respect, people are more receptive to your views when you express them.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RM
Calm down. ..:bigsmile: . politically speaking, 80% of the time I don't agree with the Liberals here but their all nice people. If you are a Rep. they'll skin you alive. There used to be 3 Rep here but they are gone...sad :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rodentman PSers like debating and hearing others points of view. But we enjoy debating and disagreeing respectfully. You were rude to gemgirl so independent of any other experience you’ve had here (because I can’t discuss what I’m not aware of) it was you who behaved disrespectfully in this thread.

So while I hope you don’t do a GBCPS that is entirely up to you. But you’re wrong in that only one point of view is welcome here. It’s all how one goes about disagreeing and discussing different points of view.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And what about FDR, JFK and DDE who all had mistresses. And there were others.

God Bless the 2nd amendment.
LBJ, who slept with more women than I can count. If Trump was a D Prez. this whole story would be non issue on CNN or MSNBC.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LBJ, who slept with more women than I can count. If Trump was a D Prez. this whole story would be non issue on CNN or MSNBC.

Dancing Fire, I don’t think you are remembering correctly. The Clinton/Monica situation was a VERY big deal with both Democrats and Republicans. He was impeached. Evangelicals and Republicans call Stormy Daniels disgusting names and yet say nothing or act as though what Trump did was fine. CNN had spoke to a group of women the other night who were appalling to listen to as they defended Trump.

Republicans would be having a field day if Obama had done just one of the disgusting things Trump has done over the last 14 months. If I were to name them all and included his lies, this would be a 400 page thread from my post alone.

I did find it extremely interesting that Stormy Daniels came to the interview much more prepared than Betsy DeVos during her 60 minutes interview.

Last edited:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I actually met Monica Lewinski once via my old day job - she's a very nice lady. She totally got the shaft in that whole situation...

See what I did there? Sorry Monica, the joke wrote itself. :lol-2:

She seems very nice, though, honestly, I always felt badly for her.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, you should follow your sig line.:naughty:

I did.
My sigline is, "Post what is true."
It is true that the link in my post is a link to what it is a link to.

Besides the link, my OP also contains a quote that is in the article.
Sine it was surrounded by quotes: :naughty: right back atcha. :roll:

If you got some beef with what's in the link that is between you and the publisher and those quoted in the published article.

Your post does not lower purity score since I have not, this time, violated my sigline. :tongue:

We have our standards.”

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny made a funny. LOL!!! He is one sad, sad excuse for a President. He's so damned embarrassing.
Sad excuse of a human being.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can someone wake me when all of this is over and we have a new President and Vice President please.
In Jan 2021 b/c as of today there isn't a Dem. candidate who can touch Trump. Missy, can you sleep that long?..:devil:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Honestly, that Trump slept around is not as irritating as the fact that he was bullying Carly Fiorina, Heidi Cruz and Hillary Clinton for their looks, I never heard of other presidents doing it.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, that Trump slept around is not as irritating as the fact that he was bullying Carly Fiorina, Heidi Cruz and Hillary Clinton for their looks, I never heard of other presidents doing it.

There are so many things Trump has done that no other president would do. He is a terrible human being.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results