• Derco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IceStore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other: please post

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shrimp716

Rough_Rock
Hello all,
Long time lurker, first time poster...

Just wanted to see where everyones favorite place to buy their rock is.

tia

RawDiamond

Rough_Rock
for the people that voted other, wavey guy wants to know where is this "other" store?
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope there are several wonderful Vendors here. Are you looking for a stone??

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
i don't know that you'll get a good answer to your question as at least two of your vendors are located in san francisco bay area so the cards are a bit stacked against them.

i personally don't have a favorite but i chose other in order to see what the results are (the View Results button does not work on PS
7.gif
)

ETA : welcome and congrats on your first post
35.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been beyond pleased with all of my Whiteflash purchases (4 in total). I recently bought some stones from Blue Nile, too, and that also went well.
9.gif

shrimp716

Rough_Rock
Yes, I am looking for the "ideal rock"
1.gif
for maybe around $3k or so for cushion cut around 1 carat. Seeing what specs are around that price.

shrimp716

Rough_Rock
thanks Ringster, I am from the Bay Area, just wanted to get a feel for what people like, is all.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2008 9:46:14 PM
Author: shrimp716
Yes, I am looking for the ''ideal rock''
1.gif
for maybe around $3k or so for cushion cut around 1 carat. Seeing what specs are around that price.
Engagement Rings Direct is great for cushions (lots of people bought cushions from them) and also Good Old Gold. If you go up to Resources, then Diamond Vendors and then click on Read on the far right you can read reviews on the vendors.

shrimp716

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/27/2008 9:49:29 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 4/27/2008 9:46:14 PM
Author: shrimp716
Yes, I am looking for the ''ideal rock''
1.gif
Engagement Rings Direct is great for cushions (lots of people bought cushions from them) and also Good Old Gold. If you go up to Resources, then Diamond Vendors and then click on Read on the far right you can read reviews on the vendors.
Thx Skip, do you know if "ERD" stock their cushions in-house or do they get it from another vendor?

Muss

Shiny_Rock
I marked the "other please post" option.

I love Wink at Winfields, he got me a great rock!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''d check out Mark T at engagementringsdirect for a cushion.

i voted other b/c i bought my ring from pearlmans and have done several business transactions with them. I have also purchased from Whiteflash but would not hesitate to by from Goodoldgold, wink or Mark T if they had what I was looking for.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
other: I purchased my diamonds for earring studs from Blue Nile. Completely satisfied.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I had to put other, because I have yet to buy from any of the above...but the few diamonds I have purchased are from Tiffany (mostly out of ease and comfort!). However, I did once contact Whiteflash to find a diamond years ago for a pendant. They were very helpful, so perhaps them
3.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I bought my round from Mark at Engagement Rings Direct. I was able to tell him my cut, clor aand clarity wishes were and he went to find it for me.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I buy from the Shane Company's Denver stores. I have always been very happy with their quality and their service.

ETA: I wouldn't hesitate to buy from many of the popular PS vendors but I answered your question based on my purchase history.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
My "other" vote was Engagement Rings Direct! Love Mark, he is great.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a ring stone from Good Old Gold and earring diamonds from WhiteFlash. They both have high quality stones, excellent photos and other info on their stones, and great customer service! So these are my preferred diamond vendors. I''d probably call Jonathan at Good Old Gold for a cushion. Pairs of rounds are usually easiest to match up at WF.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany''s of course.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Van Cleef & Arpels. Nothing else will do!
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I voted GOG as its the only one on the list I''ve purchased from and they''re just awesome
5.gif

But from what I''ve heard on here, and my talks with a couple of them, I wouldn''t hesitate to buy from WF, ERD or P''mans.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for Wink here.

I have also bought from WF and from Art Cut Gems.

I'd be pretty happy to buy from any PS vendors.

(If I won the lottery and wanted to shop at a B&M - which is unlikely as I'd probably still go with Wink or another PS vendor - then Graff would be my choice.)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2008 8:27:13 AM
Author: Pandora II
Another vote for Wink here.

I have also bought from WF and from Art Cut Gems.

I''d be pretty happy to buy from any PS vendors.

(If I won the lottery and wanted to shop at a B&M - which is unlikely as I''d probably still go with Wink or another PS vendor - then Graff would be my choice.)
And here is one more! Wink is a gentleman and an expert vendor, I wouldn''t hesitate in purchasing from him!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
BlueNile is my favorite, but I''ve bought from WhiteFlash and was very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results