shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: Ritani Halo vs. Eli Jewels Halo

Which do you prefer for a 1.02ct princess? Ritani endless love halo with matching band or Eli Jewels

• Ritani endless love halo

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi steph,

heehee, i replied to your other post in your pendant thread, but i''ll follow suit and reply here too! thanksgiving can''t come soon enough then! i would describe my princess exactly as you did - and when it came back in the three stone ritani it was like a whole ''nother stone. it just lit up in a way it never had before! i couldn''t get over it, so i think you are in for a very pleasant surprise.

bill said it would take eli about 4 weeks to complete mine, and that didn''t include shipping back and forth so i figure sometime after thanksgiving.

it''s funny, once i discovered PS i also got a penchant for an H&A round. then i saw one at a jeweler and those arrows! oh, i loved loved LOVED that diamond! but DH wasn''t quite ready to go down that road, nor was i as i am still sentimental about the diamond he gave me. sooooo..... i''ll just live vicariously through y''all!
2.gif

anyway, thank goodness for PS.... helps the wait go by with all the other eye candy to ogle!

PaperStars

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/5/2007 8:41:31 PM
Author:rainydaze
hopefully this works, never posted a poll before.

which do you prefer for my 1.02ct princess ..... the ritani endless love halo with matching band OR the eli jewels halo?

i think most of you are familiar with the ritani as a few here have it already. while the ritani is delicate and offers that gorgeous shimmer-sparkle and you can see the culet the eli is more bold sparkle and flash. also, with ritani i would have the traditional two rings, which i like. the eli has a lot of presence and can/should be worn alone (though i may still pair it with a very thin halo), is hefty, has a low profile, and handengraving all around the solid/enclosed basket and the shank (except where there are 3-4 diamonds going down just the top).

pics to follow.
I don't have time to read the whole thread so I wanted to post really quick. If you didn't get the ring yet, here is my opinion. If you got it, just ignore me:
Well, to be honest, I don't like either of them. But then again, I am not crazy about Halo rings. I guess if you have big hands, I would go with the eli, and if you have small hands, I would go with the ritani. But it's your ring so you have to choose the one that you like regardless of other peoples opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results