shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection, @Mreader! Could you pls tell me the cow of the diamonds in the 3 stone ring at the bottom of your index finger? And also - your finger size? I've been trying to do a bezel 3 stones for eons and I keep going back and forth on the design and proportions. I *really* like the look of yours, and it's making me think - maybe I need to keep it smaller.

And - again - beautiful, beautiful collection!

Thank you! My ring finger is size is 5-5.25 depending and that ring is a 7.5 - it’s a bit loose even on the index and middle. I need to look up the ctw bc for the life of me I cannot remember! I think it’s around .80 so not big stones. I’m going to try to find that info tomorrow bc now I want to know!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know where to even start, what an extraordinary collection! That huge solitaire to the bezeled emerald, the canary diamond, etc. #ring-goals

Thank you!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
The revival of this thread inspired me to do a new one of my hand, because I have changed up rings since the first time I did this. I cannot fit all of them but here are some of the best ones.

IMG_6625.jpeg

Wow! Gorgeous collection! My eye is drawn to the "gypsy set" ring on your middle finger. I've had a hankering for something like this for ages now but can never quite make up my mind. Yours looks close to perfect for my taste! Heh. So do more than a few of your other treasures. :kiss2:

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
I just found this thread a few days ago. What gorgeous collections and so much fun to look at all of them! I used to feel guilty for having so many rings , E95DD1C6-1E90-4525-AA9C-926F16F6231F.jpeg but not any more! Thanks for liberating me!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve never posted to this thread, didn’t know it existed! Really fun to look through. Here’s mine:

IMG_1162.jpeg

Beautiful! Oh that Pear Emerald!!:kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just found this thread a few days ago. What gorgeous collections and so much fun to look at all of them! I used to feel guilty for having so many rings , E95DD1C6-1E90-4525-AA9C-926F16F6231F.jpeg but not any more! Thanks for liberating me!

Lol! Don't feel guilty! Jewelry is our wardrobe too! Just beautiful

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

We are guilt-free on this forum! That coral on your pointer finger is to die for. Please leave it to me in your will.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
We are guilt-free on this forum! That coral on your pointer finger is to die for. Please leave it to me in your will.
Thanks monarch64,
It’s not really my daughter’s style, so who knows?Maybe!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks monarch64,
It’s not really my daughter’s style, so who knows?Maybe!

I looked at a few beautiful coral rings last year from Leslie, a vendor on Instagram. I decided on a Madeira citrine instead, but one of these days I’d like a vintage coral ring. They remind me of beaches and boats and a sophisticated 1970s vibe. Delish!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! My ring finger is size is 5-5.25 depending and that ring is a 7.5 - it’s a bit loose even on the index and middle. I need to look up the ctw bc for the life of me I cannot remember! I think it’s around .80 so not big stones. I’m going to try to find that info tomorrow bc now I want to know!

@mrs-b I never could find that paperwork. I know it’s a lying around my house somewhere. Arg. But each stone measures about 3.5 to 3.8 with my calipers. Hope this helps a little!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results