shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your lab blue sapphires :)

Kristen L

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
i finally have the setting for my lab pad sapphire from Gene and now am on my quest for a new stone. I’ve been thinking about the blue lab material Gary from Finewater has. I discussed with Gene if he had any similar material but he says his is different. Would love to see what everyone has and in different lighting also. I am afraid to get a darker blue stone, I am planning on a 3-5 carat stone for a ring, set in yellow gold.
Thanks!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have one from Gary. FW_Lab_Sapphire_YAG_Ruby_02.jpg

FW_Lab_Sapphire_YAG_Ruby.jpg

The other 2 in the pics are a YAG and a lab Ruby.

I don't have any other photos at the moment, and would say the Sapphire is a medium blue and true to his photo:

1413LabSapphire_4.74ct_8.1x8.1x7.7mm.jpg 1413LabSapphire_4.74ct_8.1x8.1x7.7mm_2.jpg

DK :))

Kristen L

Rough_Rock

I don't have any other photos at the moment, and would say the Sapphire is a medium blue and true to his photo:

1413LabSapphire_4.74ct_8.1x8.1x7.7mm.jpg 1413LabSapphire_4.74ct_8.1x8.1x7.7mm_2.jpg

Do you find the sapphire pushes purple at all? In Gary’s handshot, it looks purple to me (something that I really like!) but in the other shots, it looks like the true medium blue.

Kristen L

Rough_Rock

Sofi, on my iPhone, the sapphire looks blue please below but the first photo looks blue. How does it appear in real life? And can I ask how many carats? I understand the larger ones are darker

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Mmmm those look like candy! Yum!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you find the sapphire pushes purple at all? In Gary’s handshot, it looks purple to me (something that I really like!) but in the other shots, it looks like the true medium blue.

As I have already mentioned, the stone IRL is true to Gary's glamour photos, so a medium blue without purple to me.

Kristen L

Rough_Rock
As I have already mentioned, the stone IRL is true to Gary's glamour photos, so a medium blue without purple to me.

Thank you, I am still seeing a touch of purple on my end. I will trust your description.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results