shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your ASSCHERS !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
31.gif

Hello, my name is BrownEyedCountryGirl and I''m an ASSCHERHLOIC !!!!

19.gif

Okay, SOMETHING happened to me and in the last month I have been TOTALLY mesmorized by this cut.....

I''ve always been an Emerald Cut lover, but suddenly I find myself IN LOOOOOVE
30.gif
with Asschers !!!!

For those of you who have Asscher Cut rings, please post pics of yours !!!!!!

I want to start a little Asscher Collection !!!!

Thanks so much girls !!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most of the Asschers here have already been posted in this forum, so you could try a search for Asscher pics and many threads should come up. Also try the Eyecandy Folder as this should have some in also.
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can see my ring here. Glad to see another asscher lover around here, we''ve been dwindling lately!!
39.gif
2.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Uh - oh! Guess I really have to get photos of mine now!

I''d hate to think asscher lovers really are a dying breed. (But I guess that leaves more for me.
11.gif
28.gif
)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of my asscher solitaire, and I''m still up in the air as to whether to keep it - I''m thinking about switching to an RB but still towrn:

ashhandjjc.JPG

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
vespergirl - why would you switch to an RB? That thing is utterly stunning!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks therube! I love your ring as well! I am missing the sparkle of an RB, but am maybe thinking about switching settings instead - I''ve got some quotes on new wettings out there, and am thinking of doing a redesign around the holidays - I''ll let you guys know when I decide! :)

cagey

Rough_Rock
happy to share mine :)

newleaffire.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
CAGEY: BTW...I love your ring. Do you have a side view?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I''ve never said it before, Musey, your setting and Asscher are just perfect - I adore your ring!

Cagey, beautiful halo!

CG, gorgeous eternity band, as always!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And mine.

original.aspx

cagey

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 3:49:06 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
CAGEY: BTW...I love your ring. Do you have a side view?

Thanks! I''ve got other shots in the thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/halo-asscher-by-quest.70754/

And Laurenthepartier, your stone is gorgeous!! The shading and ''10 mile deep'' effect is stunning!

Ohhhhh, I am loving all these pics of your beautiful rings.. thank you so much for posting them for me..... they are stunning !!!!!!!!

30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 3:52:57 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
If I've never said it before, Musey, your setting and Asscher are just perfect - I adore your ring!
Thanks Lauren! You should know--I had SERIOUS doubts about my setting choice after seeing your set. It's one of my all-time favorites!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 12:22:34 AM
Author: musey

Date: 11/1/2007 3:52:57 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
If I''ve never said it before, Musey, your setting and Asscher are just perfect - I adore your ring!
Thanks Lauren! You should know--I had SERIOUS doubts about my setting choice after seeing your set. It''s one of my all-time favorites!!
Musey! I''ve felt the same about yours. When I saw your setting with your wedding band, I fell in love. Completely the opposite of my simple and flat set, but it''s sooooo unbelievably beautiful and romantic (
30.gif
and your Asscher is personally one of my faves on the board
30.gif
) that I was torn and thought of resetting in something more deco-ey and less modern.

I have a split-personality, I tell ya - and I love both styles sooooo much!
30.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, I heart your setting, it''s perfect. After seeing your setting I have very seriously considered having my current setting redone as a bezel for the center stone. Right now everything but the center is already bezel set and I love how sleek your ring looks!

I have yet to get any good shots of my ring. Here''s an old one without my wedding band.

nkering42JPG.JPG

Cyren

Rough_Rock
Here is Tad''s, for reference.

asscher%20(top).jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 2:35:44 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Lauren, I heart your setting, it's perfect. After seeing your setting I have very seriously considered having my current setting redone as a bezel for the center stone. Right now everything but the center is already bezel set and I love how sleek your ring looks!

I have yet to get any good shots of my ring. Here's an old one without my wedding band.

WOW, NELady!!
30.gif

I haven't been around quite as consistently as I have in the past, so I may have missed it, but yours is just beautiful!!!

Again, it makes me seriously, seriously question my no-side-stone preference. I think you shouldn't touch a thing - I'm off in search of profile shots of your lovely setting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 3:48:48 PM
Author: 777_LDY

23.gif
I nearly fell out of my chair when I opened up your thread! B E A U T I F U L!!

Tell me about it - it''s what prompted me to have my jeweler make me a white sapphire version. However, these are not Asschers, they''re square baguettes, but I got the stones for a song, so I went with it. Looking back, I wish I could have afforded the Asscher diamonds, but DH has placed me on a jewelry moratorium as of late.
2.gif

original.aspx

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
"Tell me about it - it''s what prompted me to have my jeweler make me a white sapphire version. However, these are not Asschers, they''re square baguettes, but I got the stones for a song, so I went with it. Looking back, I wish I could have afforded the Asscher diamonds, but DH has placed me on a jewelry moratorium as of late."

Don''t you hate it when they try and do that! My DH keeps saying "do what you need to do, just don''t ask for anymore diamonds for a while"
11.gif
I''ll be updating my set in the near future and switching to white gold so I told him "I won''t ask for anymore diamonds till our 10 yr. but I''m going to need a garnet to wear with my original wband (his birthstone)"
12.gif
He just rolls his eyes!
20.gif
Hehe!

I love all your rings, they are so beautiful. You have soo many options, I LOVE options and that is what I''m going to hopefully achieve when my new set is done!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
After seeing this picture, I have to say that if you change your stunning set, I may have to fly to Texas, confiscate your rings and wear them myself
9.gif

LaurenAsscherawesome.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Lauren, your rings are GORGEOUS!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 5:13:37 PM
Author: february2003bride
After seeing this picture, I have to say that if you change your stunning set, I may have to fly to Texas, confiscate your rings and wear them myself
9.gif

Awwww, you''re too sweet!

Crisis averted, there are currently no plans to change my e-ring setting!

My right hand, however, is taking applications.
2.gif
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

777 and LTP thank you for your kind words about my eternity ring. You made my day! I really do looooovvve it and wore it today--like most days!!!!

cheers--Sahron

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, do you have a picture of just your wedding band?

Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, you know i love your rings. Is your baguette band higher than 2mm? If not, I want one exacty like it for my set. I have a 2.5 mm clearance for a flush sit band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results