shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me 5 and 7 pointer eternity bands!

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by jrich, Jun 29, 2012.

1. jrich
    Shiny_Rock

by jrich » Jun 29, 2012
    I am trying to decide between 5 and 7 pointers for my eternity band wedding ring and I am not sure what they actually look like size-wise. For my budget, the 5 pointers work better, but I want my wedding ring to look a little bigger than the average size eternity wedding ring, and am not sure if 5 pointers would do it. My engagement ring is a 1.43 RB solitaire with a knife edge (Vatche U-113). Please show me your 5 or 7 pointers with your e-ring! I am definitely going with the uprong setting, so would love to see some of those. Thanks!!

Below is a pic of my ring.

Jessica

_92.jpg

2. Haven
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Haven » Jun 29, 2012
    I definitely recommend you try on both types of ring with your e-ring to see which you prefer. And it's a good excuse to go jewelry shopping!

My original e-ring was set in an eternity band with 5-pointers:
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-cushion-e-ring.68697/page-3

Here's my original e-ring (5-pointers) with my wedding band, which as 7-pointers. So, a good comparison. Sorry that I'm a crap photographer!
    https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ing-for-me-when-i-got-home-from-greece.88055/

3. ame
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by ame » Jun 29, 2012
    My former band was 5-6ish points per stone, my ering stone is 1.15 on a 5.5-6 ring size. I have since gone down to a thinner band with smaller stones since I thought it was overpowering.

file.jpg
    file.jpg

4. Trekkie
    Brilliant_Rock