shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your ruby rings!

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
I'd love to see everyone's Ruby ring! Looking to get some inspiration! Tips on where to get a nice lab created ruby would be appreciated!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
The ruby ring I originally purchased for the setting was listed as natural, but to my eye the color looks far too even and eye-clean.
The setting I wanted to put another gem in:
ruby1.jpg
The ruby:
ruby2.jpg

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
1E0B0EF7-92AD-4FAA-BF50-2F02322B9754.jpeg
Chris ukcz lab ruby with inclusions. I love it.

Beautiful! I think I saw you post about this ring. Did you have the stone recut? Was there a issue with it? What size is your stone? I love this style setting!

That's gorgeous! What size is your stone? I was looking at

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
The ruby ring I originally purchased for the setting was listed as natural, but to my eye the color looks far too even and eye-clean.
The setting I wanted to put another gem in:
Thanks for sharing! It's a beautiful setting!
ruby1.jpg
The ruby:
ruby2.jpg

Beautiful! I think I saw you post about this ring. Did you have the stone recut? Was there a issue with it? What size is your stone? I love this style setting!

That's gorgeous! What size is your stone? I was looking at

I originally had a 9x8 ruby in this setting but it was too pink. I got the Chris stone hoping it would be deep red and I was pleasantly surprised with the beauty for the price.. my jeweller had it recut to fit the setting (this is a 10x8 stone) and he retipped the existing setting and reset it for me. Soooo much better. Different look with the 10x8 not 9x8 but the recut really brings out the beauty and cut out some darker inclusions in the stone.

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_0815.jpg IMG_0808.jpg

this is an 8mm lab ruby that i purchase from a PSer. it was purchased from precision gem. it is the perfect red imo! i'd definitely look into contacting gene. i purchased this preloved but i dont think there is any harm in contacting gene and seeing what he could get or cut for you. it is the most beautiful stone i've ever seen, not pink or too dark at all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results