shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your favorite holiday song

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This incredible mixture of voices and songs - Lo How a Rose E’re Blooming and The Rose, sung by the St. Olaf’s College Choir:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This incredible mixture of voices and songs - Lo How a Rose E’re Blooming and The Rose, sung by the St. Olaf’s College Choir:

Wow. That absolutely knocked me over. It was absolutely gorgeous. I wonder who had the idea of blending those songs in that way! Glorious!

Thank you so much for sharing, VRBeauty. That is my idea of a true Christmas song!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is AWESOME!! The riffs are all chunky and the harmony parts are tasty as well!! :love:

A guy from our local scene did a similar thing with his old band where they did a melody of Christmas Carols, check it out!

Love it! I also listened to "Mental" and "Coward", These guys are good!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love it! I also listened to "Mental" and "Coward", These guys are good!

They were awesome! The vocalist/bassist was originally in another band but wanted a more rock n roll sound as his other band was much heavier. Just a shame his second band for dissolved and he gave it away, he had a serious set of lungs on him for the screams but could sing amazingly well too from years singing with his family's church (he is native New Zealand Maori descent).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few days ago I remembered that "Away in the Manger" was one of the first Christmas carols I ever learned, along with "Silent Night". I think that The Pentatonix sing it beautifully, although I do not like the setting they chose for it. I'm not sure of the relevance of a chandelier and a bathtub in the woods to Christmas. But maybe there is one. :))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Same Old Lang Syne"
Dan Fogelberg

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We have a lot of company this year, relatives, their kids, their spouses, and their 2nd cousins' aunts all staying here at various times, spread out over a month from Thanksgiving through New Year's. I knew it would be far more work and expense than I ever really wanted, and this is going to be the last year we put on that kind of bed & breakfast show for anyone. So I ordered a set 3 Bob Rivers Twisted Christmas cds so that this much needed irreverent blast from the past would help me drag my introvert self into the holiday spirit. :devil::mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSQeeC_3RNZ_zHy7-TmioCakl72y-Y_Sy

I think all of them are in here someplace: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeG9qCrtPXKzfqiBaSMlY5g/videos

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Auld Lang Syne"
Dougie MacLean

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results