shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share games you enjoy playing on your phone

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty straightforward, if you have a favorite game(s) you like to play, please share!

I’m not a huge phone gamer but currently:

Words with Friends
Bacon-The Game
Crossy Road

The bacon game is highly entertaining and surprisingly challenging, my son and his friend even downloaded it and started playing.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't play games on the phone.
But DH likes something called 'Toy Blast'

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH used to play Go. But that was years ago. I don’t play (and never did) any games on the phone.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Puzzle and Dragons is fun. It's a colour matching pattern type game. The only thing that's kind of annoying is some of the art lol.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't do any games
i have to save space for all my Bruce Springsteen

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
It's fun! I couldn't get my husband to play it but my friend and I have played it for like... 6 years now. Once you hit a certain level you can do dungeons with a friend lol. So if you end up liking it let me know! But if you don't I won't be offended lol. It's not everybody's cup of tea.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MeowMeow, wow that’s pretty dedicated! I just got a new phone (an iPhone 11Pro from a 6S) so I discovered games again. I will definitely try it out, my husband is a real gamer, phone or game console he can always find something.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve never understood playing games on the phone but I’m old.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I play just 1 game on my phone: Design Home.

It's a seriously addictive interior home design game and the graphics are quite good. And you are designing rooms with real products from real companies. But as with most game apps, the downside is that you have to spend money in order to really have fun with it. If you pay like $2-3 bucks here and there, you can get cool things for your designs, such as beautiful art, table decor, furniture, etc. :bigsmile: It's such a guilty pleasure and really does help to alleviate stress!! I justify it by calling it my "golf," LOL. If DH can spend what he does on golf, then I can spend on my silly game! :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have, and am delighted with, a cheapo dumbphone that does not connect to the Internet.
My plan is talk and text only, no data plan so no Internet connection.
I love this! I have a puter and I-NET at home; I don't need it in my pocket.

The only game I play on my phone (maybe once a month) is solitaire which came with it, as I can't (and don't want to) download any aps.

Last edited:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to have Panda Pop on my phone and at one point was up to level 2500-something. About 6 months ago I deleted the app in a cold turkey move because I realized I was using it as a pastime when I could've been doing other things besides staring at a screen playing a mindless game. I did enjoy WOrds With Friends for a minute, but I'm a sore loser when it comes to such cerebral activities (lol) played with family and friends so I deleted that one as well. If I want a break/to get lost in something for an escape for a few minutes now, I head to my spotify app and mess around with my playlists and search out new artists or songs/ albums by established ones. Way more gratifying than games for me.

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
I play Gardenscapes pretty exclusively. Building lovely gardens (puzzle game in between) - otherwise I feel bad that I should be using my language app instead of playing games.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Last game I would of played was “snake” 20 years ago

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On my iPad, I play Jeopardy maybe every other night, and I play PopCap Bejewelled Classic probably 1-3 times a week (I have this game on my iPhone too, but only play it when I end up being stuck waiting somewhere without reading material). I might play for only 20 minutes or sometimes up to an hour if I play both games.

I also have Happy Color on my iPad, and I "color" one thing about 3 times a week ... my sis recommended it; I didn't think I would like it but tried it anyway, and I find that it is calming and enjoyable.

I just do the free versions, and playing a short amount of time makes waiting out the ads no big deal (for me).

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Homescapes
Candy Crush
Wordblitz against others
Quiz Planet against others
Most Recently The Room which I have not solved yet.

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
I've been playing Scrabble with my dad for years (via mobile), and I play Two Dots every night on my iPad! :geek2:

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Monument Valley is fun and challenging and features a cool princess.

1603600321133.jpeg

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
@kayla17 I too was not able to solve The Room. Maybe you’ll have better luck. But I love the graphics, so I might try the next one in the series.

1603601100072.jpeg

Locavida

Rough_Rock
Trade
I don't have so much time, to spend playing on my phone, but usually, when I do it, I play rocket league, as recently I was advised that it is possible to buy rocket league items, these are like modifications to the game, that makes it more interesting. I love this game, as you have a lot of fun in it, and it really helps to relax from a hard-working day. There are some more racing games, but I don't play them really often. In this one, I started playing, around 4 months ago, and have around 60 hours played, but it is amazing.

Locavida

Rough_Rock
Trade
Have somebody used this feature?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I play Blockpuzzle99 and GrabbyWord on my phone, I play other games on my IPad.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results