shape
carat
color
clarity

Please helpppppp

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
hiiii all, I need iideas of a gift for my fiancé!!! He is about to start residency (he is a doctor) and I want to give him something with value (personally and that he could use during his residency training). I was thinking about a pen or watch (engraved) from Cartier, but I would love to hear more ideas! I want to show him that I’m proud of him and of this new journey he is about to start! Thanks for your help:))

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH said he will lose the pen (in private practice now)

He said nice underwear :drool:

Good shoes.

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
DH said he will lose the pen (in private practice now)

He said nice underwear :drool:

Good shoes.

Hahaha, what about the watch? @whitewave could clothes be meaningful? Lol I just want to surprise him with something nice, and let him know that I am proud of his accomplishments =)2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha, what about the watch? @whitewave could clothes be meaningful? Lol I just want to surprise him with something nice, and let him know that I am proud of his accomplishments =)2

All docs I know have apple watches now.

Idk. DH said save the money and put it in a 401k lol.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a belt buckle custom-made for my then hubby, so that he could wear it all the time, and discreetly as he is not one for jewellery or watches.

It was cast in silver and had our wedding date engraved on it.

When we parted, he let me keep it (the divorce was amicable and we remain close to this day) and it has huge sentimental value to me, and I wear it often myself.

A pen can be lost easily IMHO.

A watch would have been my choice, however, my ex-hubby would not wear one.

DK :))

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, I’d buy myself a nice right hand ring which he can enjoy any time he wishes to gaze down upon it. Happy wife, happy life.

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
Me, I’d buy myself a nice right hand ring which he can enjoy any time he wishes to gaze down upon it. Happy wife, happy life.
I like the way you think :lol:

latte_espresso

Rough_Rock
Premium
Depends on your fiance, but watches, cufflinks, new phone, camera are solid gifts if that's within your budget. What are his passions or what does he do on his spare time?

if he plays golf, new clubs, if he bikes, maybe a new bike.

It really depends on the person. I generally prefer my gf not to buy me presents given that I tend to be relatively minimalist.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results