shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Please help with pricing Van Craeynest E-ring with AGS 0 Diamond...Feelers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello:wavey:,
I have a beautiful Van Craeynest engagement ring with an AGS O center diamond that I am considering selling. I am hesitant to sell it, but I purchased it pre-loved and haven’t gotten around to sending it to Van Craeynest to be resized yet, so thought I would see if there is any interest in it here. I’m just not sure what a reasonable asking price is for the piece? Any advice would be very much appreciated =)2.
It’s their style E.457, in 18K White Gold with a 0.47ct H VS1 AGS0 diamond and the ring size is 5 1/4.
Here are a bunch of photos I took. Thanks!
78979729-A73F-414E-8CA7-8C21C59F7A0C.jpeg
612A5177-2E30-495C-BEDA-3B9E026357C1.jpeg
864DA4CD-4B91-4E1F-B6B1-55187B68A60A.jpeg
E4524BE4-ECFA-4F08-BD81-AE436AC8F768.jpeg
640F8152-C1C8-4CE6-8F00-043E4DBA17D9.jpeg
F0E699A9-F744-44E2-AA77-1BCE79FDD400.jpeg
C112E8C4-170E-4E1C-9CD4-6909A3BCEF59.jpeg
View attachment 704690

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since you purchased preloved, what did you pay for it? That would be a good starting point.
Thank you :)) I just dug up my receipt and I did get a pretty good deal on it, so I think I might just keep it for now.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After sleeping on it, I decided I am going to sell it after all. After tax and shipping, I paid $1,200 for the ring. If anyone is interested in the ring at that price plus shipping and any PayPal fees (if not paying by friends and family), please let me know =)2. I would love to see this piece go to a PS’er who will love and appreciate the details of this VanCraeynest piece.
Here’s the AGS report info on the diamond for reference.
A3AF3328-3A65-49B5-9708-689441877DF7.jpeg

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
After sleeping on it, I decided I am going to sell it after all. After tax and shipping, I paid $1,200 for the ring. If anyone is interested in the ring at that price plus shipping and any PayPal fees (if not paying by friends and family), please let me know =)2. I would love to see this piece go to a PS’er who will love and appreciate the details of this VanCraeynest piece.
Here’s the AGS report info on the diamond for reference.
A3AF3328-3A65-49B5-9708-689441877DF7.jpeg

I think you got a really really good deal on it...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gorgeous! A VC piece is on my grail list but sadly I paid $650 for a new power steering pump today...and you can't wear that on a finger lol!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t know why we don’t have more fingers.
More fingers for more bling would be very nice!
Oh gorgeous! A VC piece is on my grail list but sadly I paid $650 for a new power steering pump today...and you can't wear that on a finger lol!
That's too bad about the timing! A Van Craeynest piece has been on my list for a while too, but my heart belongs to colored gemstones and this beauty has sitting in a box, so I would love to see it go to a home where it will be worn and appreciated :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@2Neezers, I totally get this, I'm not really a colored stone gal, love diamonds too much. I have a Mahenge spinel sitting in my box that I never wear but like you I always go back and forth about selling, I post it then change my mind lol!

Some lucky person will buy this no doubt and hopefully it's a PS'er so we can get some great pics =)2

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
This ring is very pretty, I'm an old cut girl but this has caught my eye! Do you have any pics on the finger and/or outside?

L

lydial

Tempted! Do you know if this could be factory resized to a 9 1/4? ( yes my hands belong on a giant) It would be the perfect travel ring for me for when the CBI should stay home in the safe ......

L

lydial

Tempted! Do you know if this could be factory resized to a 9 1/4? ( yes my hands belong on a giant) It would be the perfect travel ring for me for when the CBI should stay home in the safe ......

I am pretty sure my local jeweler can resize it. If you list on LT please tag me here and I will take it off your hands..... for mine! :roll2:

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I'm interested as well. Please let me know how I can contact you.

L

lydial

@2Neezers I sent an email too. If this is going to play out like the facebook group called "buy nothing" you can choose your purchaser. Of course you can choose your purchaser anyway... If there is a "bidding war" please let me know:)

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@lydial I sent you an email. You were the first person to say you do want to purchase the ring, so you have first dibs =)2

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sold! Thank you =)2

L

lydial

@bibiloves Once I receive it if I found out that it can not be sized is it OK if I tag you again to see if you want to get it next? Whisper down the lane?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that was fast! Told you it would sell fast @2Neezers now you can buy more colored stones!

@lydial Congrats on this beautiful ring, I hope you are able to get it sized, it is a very special piece.

L

lydial

Wow that was fast! Told you it would sell fast @2Neezers now you can buy more colored stones!

@lydial Congrats on this beautiful ring, I hope you are able to get it sized, it is a very special piece.

Thank you! It really is serendipity for me... I have wanted an alternative smaller diamond since I upgraded, I have loved loved loved VC since visiting the shop when my sis lived in SF for much of the 1990’s, AND I believe this is an original SF VC, and for me there are times a bigger diamond isn’t the best option so I will really enjoy wearing this if I can get it sized!

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
It really is beautiful! I don't think I have ever considered a RB cut until I saw this, I'm s ure it'll be even prettier in person. If you can take glamor shots of this I would love to see it being worn =)2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results