shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with deciding on upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiger817ronnie

Rough_Rock
Ok, so this is my first pricescope post!! We are upgrading my engagement ring after 2 1/2 years of marriage. I am looking for an AGS Ideal Princess Cut. I have been looking online at a few of the vendors that everyone seems to be suggesting. I want around 1 carat, ideal, probably H or better and VS2 or better. I want the sparkliest diamond that looks the biggest around a carat. We would like to stay around $5000 or under. Here are a few that I have found in the past few weeks. Could someone help me understand which would be the best diamond and what the differences are!? Thanks in advance for everyone''s help!

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/diamond/117753.html
https://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-174065.htm#
http://www.exceldiamonds.com/diamond/117759.html

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated. Hopefully, I''ve added all of these sites correctly!!

ronnie
26.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS, I can't give you advice on which will look bigger, but I can tell you if you want to upgrade again in the future that WF and GOG has a lifetime upgrade policy. I don't know about Excel, thought I would just give you that fyi.

tiger817ronnie

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcome, Skippy...I appreciate it! Do you know how I can get more replies re: the diamonds? What should I include in my post? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks again!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2007 6:09:38 PM
Author: tiger817ronnie
Thanks for the welcome, Skippy...I appreciate it! Do you know how I can get more replies re: the diamonds? What should I include in my post? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks again!
Maybe say you are looking for a Princess cut in the title? The middle one you listed will look the biggest. I checked them out but that is what I think. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Wait a little while and then come check back later.

Are you wanting people to help you find a stone too? Not just the ones you listed? Hope that helps
35.gif

tiger817ronnie

Rough_Rock
Skippy...I can''t figure out how to update the title!! Yes, I''m just looking for any kind of help at this point. I want to get the best looking and sparkliest diamond possible around a carat and our price range. The links that I put up there are just suggestions of ones that I have found. Basically any info (such as if those appear to be nice stones) would be appreciated at this point, and if someone finds a better diamond that I should consider it would also be appreciated. Thanks again for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results