shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help what is this hallmark

Freshy82

Rough_Rock
20181207_034613.jpg 20181207_034552.jpg hmidk.jpg
I'll try to get better pics it's so small tho I know I see a 925 but I can't make out the top part.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a picture of the piece itself?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have at least two other threads on this same topic, since this is the original thread you should close the others.

Amber (if genuine) comes from areas around the Baltic Sea, think Poland, Lithuania etc. so you might want to try some Google searches on silver hallmarks in those areas.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of the links I included in my last post allow you to search hallmarks my country - given StrphanieLynn’s comment, that might be a good place to start. I think one of those sites also hosts a discussion forum.

There are thousands - maybe hundreds of thousands - of hallmarks out there. Sometimes you get lucky when you post a question like this and someone recognizes the hallmark, or it’s one that’s easily researched. Most of the time though the best we can offer is tools you can use to delve deeper in your your own research... and even then you might come up empty-handed. But you’ll probably learn a bit along the way!

Good luck with your research, and enjoy your lovely pendant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results