shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help on this diamond

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally don't like the look of this one because the table looks a bit large and the arrows don't look "sharp" in the middle.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Will look flat due to shallow crown height, and due to the large table I do not find the table reflection attractive (the circle in the middle). It will give you a big look - that’s a positive. Also, the medium blue fluorescence will make the color appear more colorless.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Where do you see the graining?
Did you run through HCA? If scores less than 2 I like it. I think @lovedogs is going to like those arrows (I do, too!) :)

M

mx5_dvr

See light blue arrow for graining.
I'm pretty sure HCA would be under 2 since proportions look good on paper.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 21.18.45.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 21.18.45.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 8

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where do you see the graining?
Did you run through HCA? If scores less than 2 I like it. I think @lovedogs is going to like those arrows (I do, too!) :)

Haha you are right I do like the arrows!

magpie2

Rough_Rock
You're going to get more love in these parts for the more 'Ideal' angles on the VS1 than the 60/60 style VVS1. However, I've just bought a larger stone with similar proportions to the VVS1 and can tell you it's lovely. I also believe it looks better cut than the VS1. When you mess about with the 360deg view a little you can sharpen up all 8 arrows and expose the majority of the opposing triangles on the star facets between the arrow heads which are always visible on 'Super-ideal' stones. Your money and your choice however, and I should point out I'm just an enthusiastic amateur!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results