shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me read this Aset Image

Gold_Esq

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

You were all so great with helping me find an upgrade ring for my mother. Now my time has come and my boyfriend and I are looking at diamonds for our engagement. Can someone help us interpret the attached aset image? It has an HCA score of 0.9. Thank you!

Diamond Information
Shape Round
Carat 1.77
Cut Excellent
Lab GIA
Clarity VS1
Color M
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Excellent
Fluorescence Faint
Table 57
Depth 61.3
Length 7.77
Width 7.82
Height 4.78
Girdle Medium to Slightly Thick
L/W Ratio 1.006

_33152.jpg

_33154.jpg

D_

Shiny_Rock
You can search easily how to interpret ASET images (what does the green, red, black/blue areas represent) easily.
For brevity, it looks good.
Certain degree of crown painting possible, but not enough to adversely affect its beauty.

Gold_Esq

Rough_Rock
D_|1439229553|3913006 said:
You can search easily how to interpret ASET images (what does the green, red, black/blue areas represent) easily.
For brevity, it looks good.
Certain degree of crown painting possible, but not enough to adversely affect its beauty.

Thank you for your response D_, I did some research before I posted and I read that the green areas are reflected light that are not as intense as the red areas (which have the most intense light return), and the white areas are light leakage, blue areas are where light is obscured. I guess I don't feel confident interpreting it by myself because I don't know the percentage of each color that a well poerforming diamond should have.

Thank you once again!

D_

Shiny_Rock
Yup, and for your diamond the greens, reds and blacks/blues are where they are supposed to be.
Good find.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results